Chapter 1: Meeting our babysitter

Third POV

On evening in the city of Dimmsdale, in a calm and quiet street. Two parents were getting ready for their evening off. They showed the babysitter around when their two kids came down the stairs.

A 10 year old brunet boy, with a pink hat resting at the end of his head.
He wore a pink shirt with a pair of dark grey pants and ALL STAR shoes underneath.

Next him stood his 14, almost 15 year old sister (Y/N). She wore a (f/c) shirt with black jeans (or skirt) underneath them. On her feet were a pair of (s/f/c) ALL STAR shoes. Her hair was tide together in a ponytail to the back.

Mom and Dad came to the living room, with a redhaired girl alongside them.
She wore a green shirt with black jeans and black sneakers.

(Y/N) POV

The redhaired girl stood between me and my little brother Timmy. Even though I didn't know her yet, I had a bad feeling about her.
I came back to reality as I heard my parents speak: "Thanks for babysitting tonight Vicky. Timmy and Y/N just love making new friends don't you kids?" Dad said.

But before I could answer I was interrupted by Vicky: "No problem mister Turner. I just love them, we are gonna get along great and become best pals."

Just at that moment Vicky pulled Timmy and I in a hug, although I would more describe it as a choke hold.

"Right guys?" Vicky said as an aureole appeared above her head and her eyes became the shape of hearts.

As she held me I felt my tippy toes slightly leave the ground. Even though she was one and half years older than me she was one head taller. I tried to pull her arm away from my neck, but wasnt able to succeed.

Timmy was in the same position, as he silently mumbled: "Oxygen, darkness!"

I couldn't even believe Mom nor Dad said goodbye to us. They just walked out the door. Vicky 'carried' us over to the door as she smiled towards my parents.
"Have fun at the movies! Bye!"

Once their car disappeared from our view, her smile disappeared like smoke and she pushed the door close with one of her feet. As she turned around she drop us to the ground.

We looked up at her confused as she started to speak:
"Alright squirts 3 rules: 1 stay out of my way, 2 both go to bed early, 3 (Y/N) sweep the floors and Timmy do the dishes."

"Forget it, I'm not your slave." I said to her as I crossed my arms.
"Yes, Mom told you to do those things!" Timmy said angerly pointing his finger at babysitter in front of him.

Vicky had a shock look on her face as she stared to think out loud:
"Oh right, well we wouldn't want them to find these magazines would you?!" She pulled out some magazines behind her bag that were R16 rated.

I stood up as I glared angrily at her: "Those aren't ours! Mom would never believe you over us!"

She smiled widely at us, like she hadn't a single care in the world. She slowly walked over to the phone. "Oh I wouldn't say that, it works great at my house. Just ask my little brother and sister."

She quickly dialed the number. On the other side of the phone, two horrifying screams could be heard.

The Fairly Odd Parents ~ Timmy Turners sister (Reader insert)