Chapter 7: Vicky's payback time

Third POV

Last time:

"Then I wish for one thing"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gelatin" (Y/N) said with a smirk on her face.

At the end of the hallway, Vicky was taking a bath in our parents bathroom. She let out a sigh as she closed her eyes to relax.
But her eyes popped open in realization that the water in the bathtub felt a little odd. It had turned orange. As she tried to stand up the rectangle shaped gelatin stuck to her body, letting out a terrifying scream.

"You always were great with desserts." Cosmo said, as the fairies began to laugh at their little joke.

Timmy snapped his finger as he came up with an idea "With cream."

Vicky, not knowing what was happening, tried to open the shower. Only for cream to spray out of it, covering her hole face.

"And a cherry on top!" Timmy said as they all walked over to the bathroom to see their creation. Peeking around the corner, they were just in time to see Vicky being squeezed underneath the giant cherry.

(Y/N) giggled as the looked towards the dumbfound Vicky "This is amazing." She looked down at Timmy as he nodded with a smile on his face. "Can you make her into a giant shake?" Timmy asked, looking up at his fairies.

"Oh may I Pookie" Cosmo asked, looking lovingly at Wanda "Of course, Stallion" she answered, shaking her head while playing along with his silly nicknames.

But as Cosmo waved his wand, Vicky was transformed into a gigantic snake with a chocolate colored skin. Timmy and (Y/N) screamed in fear as they made a run for it.

Wanda sighed, putting her hands on her hips while turning to Cosmo "He said chocolate shake, not chocolate snake!".
"I got to get this thing fixed." Cosmo said, as he looked down at his wand in frustration. The Vicky snake groaned before bursting a hole into the wall. In attempting to catch the two kids.

(Y/N) POV

As Vicky was turned into a snake, I quickly grabbed Timmys hand as I made a run for it.

I took a glance behind me, seeing a Vicky chase us in her snake form. I let go of Timmys hand as he was now running next to me.

By now Wanda and Cosmo were flying behind Vick. "Timmy, (Y/N), wish for something!" I heard Wanda yell form behind us. I slightly turned my eyes towards my godparents: "I... I wish she was a fly!"

As the roaring went silent I turned around, seeing a small fly a couple feet in front of me. Cosmo and Wanda made a flyswatter appear in Timmys hand as he gave them a quick 'thank you'. I could hear a frightened scream erupted from the Vickey-fly as the zoomed off.

Soon Timmy and I were following her as she made a fast turn towards the kitchen. I turned to look around the corner to see an out of breath Vicky against the refrigerator door.

I slightly smirked as a new wish popped up in my head: "Frostbite!". By now Timmy stood beside me to look.

A few sparks fell on top of the fridge, when the door of the freezer burst open. The heads of two ice bears came out, as they let out a terrifying roar. Vicky screamed before flying away at the speed of light. My brother and I walked over to them as their looks were now focused on us.

"Do you guys want anything else?" Wanda asked, smiling kindly at us. "Here is a wish list." Timmy said before pulling out a piece of paper. As both fairies took a look, I tapped my chin, thinking about what else I would wish for. As I came up with an idea, I suggested for Wanda to come closer so I could whisper it in her ear. She giggled as I explained my wish.

Third POV

Down de hall, Vicky was running for her life, still trying to figure out what was happening.

"You can't do this to me I'm the babysitter!!!"

Suddenly Vicky was crushed by something big. Looking up, a gigantic baby Wanda was sitting on her. Wanda was in a diaper, making baby noises while rattling her rattle.

Soon after, a disguised Cosmo flew over to Vicky. As a pair of glasses with attached mustache rested on his nose, he looked at Vicky. Who by now had an utterly confused look on her face.
"That's the first time the baby ever sat on the sitter." Cosmo said. Vicky screamed out, as the begged for his help. "Sorry the secret word was pie."He replied, shoving a pie in her face.

Vicky squirmed out from underneath the baby as she made a run for it. Soon enough, she realized she stood on something sticky. Do to her feet being stuck to the floor, she decided to look at her surroundings. Looking up she saw bones that looked like the side of some creatures in mouth.

Running out off it, she came face to face with a green whale
"Sorry, is it my breath?" he answered. She swum as far away from the creature as she could, before the environment around her changed.

Vickey was now wearing a space suit, while floating around in outer space. She sighed out in relief, in the hope nothing would happen to her out here. But that thought was soon forgotten as two lasers were being shot. Nearly hitting her, she jumped out off the way, to prevent from getting hit by the two alien spaceships.

Inside those shipped were Cosmo, together with Timmy, and Wanda, together with (Y/N). As the fairies were dressed up in a Darth Vader costume, the kids were in a stormtrooper outfit (A/N: Without the helmet).

"The force is strong with this one." Wanda said, still shooting Vicky. The two ships held contact do to the radio station. That way they could hear each other. "I am your father!" (Y/N) heard Cosmo say, as she laughed as his silly Darth Vader-intimidation "I have always wanted to say that line!" He say with enthusiasm.

Outside she ships, Vicky had found shelter in a passing by meteor. As the wreck at outside became quiet, she slowly climbed upward to pook her head out of the hole.

As her head came out, the décor around her had shifted again.

Now she was sitting in 'The Human Cannonball'. As Wanda was launched the small flair, a loud BANG erupted from the cannon.

Vicky screamed out in surprise as she flew through the air. Finally landing, tightly bounded by ropes, on a train railing. A couple of feet away from her head stood Timmy and (Y/N), dressed up a circus directors.

"Well Vicky, do you have any last words?" (Y/N) asked as she bent down next to Vicky.

As Vicky was about to response, she was cut short by the sound of a horn. Looking over to the side, a small green train was coming over to her at full speed.

Cosmo made the sound of a whistle, while Wanda the train conductor navigated the 'Cosmo Train'.

"Well?" Timmy asked Vicky again.

Vicky finally cracked as she began to plead for her life:

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Stop, I'll do anything! ANYTHING!!!"

The Fairly Odd Parents ~ Timmy Turners sister (Reader insert)