Chapter 11: Ragnor Fell(Part 2) (Happy Ending)

(Song: Farewell Life - Night Amore & Arn Andersson)

After what happened that night, I didn't know what to do. You were the only other person I trusted as much as I trust Magnus. (but mags trust is a little stronger) You were the only other person who knew exactly what was going on, just like what Mags knew. And so, I knew I couldn't come back here, nor for a long time anyway, and how you took me in and helped me the way you did, I am forever grateful that I have a friend like you, Ragnor Fell.

1 year ago. Age 17. 27th September.

Later that night:

"Alec, its okay, take deep breathes, what is going on?" I heard Ragnor's voice on the other end of the line, as I listened to his advice and started taking deep breathes, as I let myself explain everything that happened

"basically, I wrote a letter to magnus saying that I love him and that I was going to be doing suicide and the place that I was going to, to do it..." I let myself carry on, as I took more deep breathes, my lips taking in the cruel icey air that surrounds us on this world.

"I took the tablets, and a second later Mags came in, H-he was by M-M-my side when I took my final breathe... I don't know how long it has been but a few seconds ago, I woke up and mags is not here and I dont know what to do... If I go back, everyone will know that I tried to kill myself, but if I don't, Mags will be even more broken because he thinks I'm dead... Everyone thinks I'm dead!" I started to feel myself panicking, as I tried to find a way to calm myself, but couldn't... Only magnus could calm me down when I was I na situation like this....

"Alec, take deep breathes, I have an idea, what if you come over to England and stay with me for a while, I'm going to help you get out of this situation, get out of self harm for you and depression, everything is going to be okay, I'm actually in New York right now, I came to see Tessa, you come to Tessa's House now and we will sort things more out" Ragnor comfortingly told me, as I nodded, not that he could see anyway

"o-okay...i-ill be there... I-in a f-f-few minutes" I replied quietly, as I ended the call and put my phone in my pocket, my hood up all the way, as I packed my things and ran out the room, heading for Tessa's house.

A few minutes later:

Fortunately, as it was so late at night, no one who I knew or who went to my school were around, so I hurried myself as I cast as I could and knocked on Tessa's door, so find beautiful pearl grey eyes staring at me when I looked up.

"Alec? Oh my god Alec!" she wispered, as she pulled me inside and hugged me tightly, closing the door and taking me into the lounge, where I saw Ragnor, worry drowning his expression.

"Alec!" he ran over to me and hugged me tightly, me being the wimp I am, started silently sobbing in his shoulder, not knowing what to do.

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay" Ragnor spoke softly, as he rubbed my back, me hugging him back, not being able to stop.

"I-I.. I don't know what to do anymore..." I sobbed, as I wispered in Ragnor's ear, not being able to handle the betrayal I've given to Magnus.

"it's okay, we will help you, cat, me, and Tessa" he spoke softly, as Catarina came out from the kitchen and saw me, came over and hugged me aswell, as Tessa joined aswell.

10 minutes later:

After I had finally stopped crying, we went and sat on the couch, me going over and sitting with Catarina, her being the mother like woman in our friend group, held me in her embrace, needing her hugs for abit.