TWENTY FIVE

taehyung sat there in shock, not believing the words the younger just said to him.

there was no way.

jungkook couldn't love him. not after he ran out on him when he confessed to him last night.

"a-are you serious? you love me too?" taehyung asked quietly, lacking confidence which made jungkook feel even more guilty for what he did. "tae.." jungkook mumbled, ignoring the pain in his arm as he climbed onto taehyung's lap.

he wrapped his arms around his neck and nuzzled his nose in the older a fluffy hair, smiling when taehyung buried his face in his neck.

"taehyung, i love you so much and i'm so sorry for leaving after you told me you loved me. i was just nervous and scared because you make me feel things that i've never felt before and it's confusing. you're so special to me tae and i don't want you to second guess the feelings i have for you because of what i did. i love you more than anything." jungkook whispered into taehyung's hair, missing being this close to the older even though it hasn't really been that long.

to him it felt like way too long.

"even more than your bed?" taehyung asked and jungkook smiled a huge smile. "even more than my bed." jungkook confirmed and taehyung smiled, looking up at jungkook and being surprised when jungkook's lips immediately collided with his own.

he kissed back despite being surprised, not wanting to miss any opportunity to kiss the younger. their lips eagerly moved against each others, the kiss turning hungry which was pretty much inevitable.

"kook.. will you be my boyfriend?" taehyung asked, his hold on jungkook's waist becoming a little tighter because he was afraid of the younger running away again.

not that he could really go anywhere anyway...

jungkook smiled and kissed taehyung's lips once more before nodding his head. "yes, i'll be your boyfriend." jungkook said and taehyung's adorable boxy smile broke out on his face.

"i love you." taehyung whispered and jungkook tried resting their foreheads together but he was quick to pull away, wincing in pain. "shit kook. you okay? did you forget you had to get stitches or something?" taehyung asked and jungkook groaned, resting his head on taehyung's shoulder.

"i was knocked out. i don't know what the hell happened." jungkook grumbled and taehyung smiled softly, running his hands up and down jungkook's back. "well you broke your arm and a piece of glass cut your forehead but the doc said it wasn't anything too serious. other than that you just have a couple bruises and scratches that will go away with time." taehyung explained and jungkook hummed.

"thanks for staying with me tae. i know that sleeping in a hospital chair can't be very comfortable." jungkook said and taehyung shrugged, not really caring about how uncomfortable he was.

he was too worried about jungkook to even think about it.

"i wasn't really worried about being comfortable. my focus was on you and you're far more important than whether or not i was comfortable." taehyung said and jungkook blushed, pecking the tanned skin on his boyfriend's neck.

"you're too perfect. how do you even exist?" jungkook asked and taehyung chuckled, shaking his head. "i could ask you the same thing." taehyung said and jungkook smiled, closing his eyes as he relaxed in taehyung's hold.

they just sat there in silence for awhile, holding onto each other and enjoying the peaceful space they were in.

that was until a bunch of questions popped up in jungkook's head.

"tae, what happened to my car?" jungkook asked, pulling away slightly so that he could face his boyfriend directly. "you totaled it kook. i heard your parents say something about getting you a new one when you get out of the hospital." taehyung said and jungkook's eyes widened but not because he totaled his car.

taehyung met his parents.

"y-you met my parents?" jungkook squeaked and taehyung bit his lip, nodding his head slowly. "it was unintentionally. they came to check on you and i was already here." taehyung said and jungkook frowned, his bottom lip jutting out into a small pout.

"do you know if they liked you?" jungkook asked and taehyung shrugged his shoulders. "your mom called me honey."

jungkook sighed, shaking his head. "she calls everyone honey." jungkook said and taehyung frowned slightly.

"she patted my cheek?" taehyung said and jungkook perked up a little, smiling softly. "she likes you. what about my dad?" jungkook asked and taehyung shook his head, shrugging again.

"he didn't say anything." taehyung said and jungkook hummed, nodding. "typical of him."

taehyung smiled at his boyfriend and pecked his cheek.

"you're so adorable baby." taehyung giggled, nuzzling his nose against jungkook's which made the boys smile widen. "thank you." jungkook mumbled shyly, not really used to taehyung calling him baby other than when they were having sex.

taehyung thought his shyness was even more adorable and he was convinced that if jungkook kept acting so cute that his heart would explode in his chest.

"anymore questions?" taehyung asked and jungkook bit his lip, thinking for a moment before his eyes went wide.

"what happened to the other person in the accident? are they okay?" jungkook asked and taehyung hummed, knowing the younger would ask that eventually. "yes, they're fine. the guy said he wasn't gonna press charges because was also speeding and he didn't really like his car anyway." taehyung said and jungkook sighed in relief, his whole body relaxing once again.

"last one. when can i leave the hospital?" jungkook asked and taehyung smiled. "whenever you're ready. the doc just wants you to give him a notice so that he can take off this big bandage and put a smaller one so it's easier for you to take care of." taehyung explained and jungkook pecked taehyung's lips.

"what are we waiting for? i want cuddles." jungkook said and taehyung chuckled, ruffling the younger boys hair.

"i'll go find the doctor then. i'll be right back." taehyung kissed jungkook's lips before his boyfriend moved off his lap so that he could get off the bed.

"don't take too long or i'll miss you and i won't cuddle with you."

and you better believe taehyung ran around the hospital to find the doctor as soon as possible.

ᴛᴀᴇsᴛᴀɴthe way jungkook looks at taehyung is so precious i'm also sorry for not updating in such a long timei can't promise frequent updates either sorry💜

ᴛᴀᴇsᴛᴀɴ
the way jungkook looks at taehyung is so precious
i'm also sorry for not updating in such a long time
i can't promise frequent updates either sorry
💜