ELEVEN

"seokjin's dad owns this restaurant so me and all my friends have a code that'll get us one of these tables no matter how busy the place is." jungkook said and taehyung's lips formed an 'o' shape.

"is this why seokjin's house is so big?" taehyung asked and jungkook hummed, chuckling slightly. "he doesn't live with his parents anymore though. his parents bought him that house." jungkook explained and taehyung nodded along.

"wow." taehyung mumbled as he looked around the restaurant— well what he could see of it from the secluded area they were in.

"excuse me, what can i get you to drink?" a waiter asked as he walked up to their table. "i'd like a coke." jungkook said and glanced up at the waiter, smirking when he saw the way the waiter was looking at him.

"i'd like a sprite please." taehyung said but the waiter didn't spare taehyung a glance because he was too busy looking jungkook up and down. "sir, he said he'd like a sprite. we need a moment to look at our menus before we order." jungkook said and the waiter nodded quickly.

"one coke and one sprite coming right up." he said and quickly walked away.

jungkook giggled once he was gone, nudging taehyung's foot under the table. "did you see the way he was looking at me? he's totally into me. do you think i should get his number? i mean he's not bad looking. he's also not as good looking as you but he's decent." jungkook said all in one breath and taehyung looked at him with wide eyes.

"you don't think he's more attractive than me?" taehyung asked and jungkook rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "let's face it taehyung, no one is more attractive than you." jungkook said and taehyung smiled proudly.

"thanks." taehyung said and jungkook giggled, shrugging his shoulders. "ooh! i have an idea. gimme your hand." jungkook held out his hand and taehyung put his hand in jungkook's without hesitating.

jungkook took off all of taehyung's rings and put one on ring on his left ring finger. jungkook moved the ring he had on his hand to his left ring finger as well.

"now we are married." jungkook said and taehyung laughed, putting the rest of his rings in his pocket for now.

"you want to act like we're married?" taehyung asked and jungkook nodded. "yeah so we can see his reaction." jungkook said and taehyung smiled, checking to see if their waiter was coming.

"he's coming." taehyung whispered and jungkook perked up. "kiss me." jungkook said and taehyung did without asking any questions, leaving their left hands connected on the table so that they were visible to the waiter.

they pulled away when someone cleared their throat.

"here are your drinks. are you ready to order?" the waiter asked with a slightly annoyed tone in his voice and jungkook nodded with a small smile on his face.

jungkook and taehyung ordered and then handed the waiter their menus who rolled his eyes before he left.

the two laughed their asses off after he left, not even caring if the other people around could hear them. they were already having a lot of fun messing with this waiter.

"jungkook? is that you?"

jungkook gasped when he heard jimin's voice, cursing under his breath and quickly pulling his hand away from taehyung's.

"jimin! what a surprise." jungkook smiled when jimin walked up to their table. "yeah, yeah cut the crap. what happened to not wanting to leave your house today?" jimin asked and jungkook smiled nervously.

"well uh i got hungry and there's no food in my house." jungkook said and jimin rolled his eyes, looking over at taehyung and gasping. "you're still sleeping with him!" jimin whisper/yelled and jungkook's eyes widened.

"what? no! jimin—"

"i feel betrayed jungkook. i'm your best friend and you used to tell us everything. you'd stub your toe and you'd facetime us to tell us about it." jimin pouted and jungkook sighed, patting jimin's arm.

"i'm sorry but i'm a big kid now." jungkook said and taehyung snorted, making jimin turn his attention to him. "and you!" jimin pointed at taehyung and he smiled nervously.

"you said you hadn't seen jungkook since we played truth or dare and clearly that's a lie." jimin said and taehyung shrugged his shoulders. "i maybe lied a little." taehyung said and jungkook giggled, smiling at taehyung.

"you both better explain later." jimin said and jungkook hummed, nodding his head. "we'll facetime you later." jungkook said and jimin nodded. "good."

jimin then left his two friends to enjoy their dinner.

soon, their food came and they kept up their "married" act up when the waiter came to check on them. they had a lot of fun until it came to paying the bill.

"i brought you here so i should pay." jungkook said and taehyung shook his head as he took out his wallet. "it was my idea to go out so i should pay." taehyung said and jungkook groaned.

"no! you bought pizza the other night so it's my turn." jungkook argued and taehyung sighed in defeat, knowing he wasn't going to win. "fine but i'll pay you back." taehyung said and jungkook smiled, grabbing the receipt and signing his name.

"what do you wanna do after this?" jungkook asked as he stood up and left a generous tip on the table. "jimin said you play video games." taehyung said as he stood up, following jungkook up to the front where the boy finished paying for the bill.

"yeah he told me you played too. i'm assuming you want me to kick your ass?" jungkook asked jokingly and taehyung scoffed, shaking his head as he got in the passengers seat of jungkook's car. "i heard the cocky ones are the ones that suck ass."

jungkook laughed as he took off towards his place, wanting to get home and show taehyung what he was up against.

that was until he felt a hand squeeze his thigh and familiar lips press against his ear.

"don't you dare get ahead of yourself jeon."

ᴛᴀᴇsᴛᴀɴfetus taekook uwu 💜

ᴛᴀᴇsᴛᴀɴ
fetus taekook uwu
💜