EIGHT

"jungkook, truth or dare?"

jungkook gulped nervously as he poured himself another shot, hoping taehyung wouldn't make him say anything about their little night together.

"dare." jungkook mumbled and taehyung smiled. "i dare you to stay sober the whole game." taehyung said and jungkook shook his head, taking the shot in his hand and then pulling off his shirt.

"i was hoping he'd take his shirt off instead of his socks." yoongi smirked and jungkook rolled his eyes at him. "namjoon, truth or dare?" jungkook asked and namjoon thought on it for a moment.

"dare." he said and jungkook smirked. "i dare you to go in the other room and make out with seokjin for at least three minutes."

namjoon sighed and seokjin looked at him shaking his head. "take off something kim." seokjin said and namjoon smiled, standing up and grabbing seokjin's hand.

"yes! the timer starts when i hear the door close!" jungkook yelled as namjoon pulled seokjin into a guest bedroom on the first floor.

the door was slammed and jungkook giggled as he told siri to set a timer for three minutes.

"what do we do while they're gone?" hoseok asked and jimin passed him a shot glass. "we get drunk." jimin said and hoseok smiled.

"can you fill the shot up for me? i've got a big baby on my lap." hoseok said and jimin nodded, laughing as yoongi groaned.

jungkook looked at taehyung who was just looking around. jungkook grabbed two beers from the middle and held one out to taehyung.

"i don't drink." taehyung said and jungkook pouted. "well this game isn't gonna be as fun for you then. you get a lot more careless when you're drunk." jungkook said and opened his own beer, drinking about half of it before setting it down.

"you're only eighteen.. how many times have you gotten drunk already?" taehyung asked and jungkook giggled, shrugging his shoulders. "i went to a lot of high school parties. anyway, do you want a coke or something? seokjin also has a bunch of nonalcoholic beverages in his kitchen." jungkook said and taehyung nodded, standing up and holding his hand out for the younger.

jungkook smiled and grabbed his hand, leading him to the kitchen and opening the fridge.

the younger grabbed a bunch of bottles of pop and brought them out to the living room where the timer was going off. jungkook carefully set all the pops down before shutting off the timer.

"go spy on them and see what they're doing." jimin said and jungkook smiled, nodding and pulling taehyung along with him to spy on namjoon and seokjin.

jungkook carefully opened the door a crack, peeking inside and holding back a squeal when he saw the two making out. "look, look, look." jungkook told taehyung and taehyung looked through the crack in the door.

"they actually did the dare." taehyung said quietly and jungkook nodded, giggling quietly so that they wouldn't get caught.

jungkook closed the door softly and then knocked really hard on the door. "TIMES UP LOVE BIRDS!" he yelled and then ran away from the room, pulling taehyung with him.

when they got back to the living room, jungkook collapsed onto the ground while laughing his ass off.

"what? did they actually do it?" yoongi asked and jungkook nodded, wiping away they tears that fell from his eyes from laughing so hard.

taehyung sat down beside the younger, smiling at him as he tried to catch his breath.

namjoon and seokjin finally made there way back into the living room and the game continued with everyone continuously teasing namjoon and seokjin about their three minute make out session.

by the end of the game the only two who had all their clothes still on was taehyung and namjoon.

jungkook was only wearing his sweats, jimin was in his boxers, yoongi had no pants on, hoseok was shirtless, and seokjin took off his socks.

they were all drunk, besides taehyung, and they all got super hungry during the middle of the game and ordered pizza and jojos.

"alright you guys know the drill. the guest bedrooms are free but no sex under my roof." seokjin said and they all hummed, everyone but jungkook and taehyung disappearing into the many bedrooms in the large house.

"want me to drive you home?" taehyung asked jungkook and the younger nodded, pulling his shirt back on and attempting to stand up.

he failed and groaned, looking up at taehyung who was snickering at his failed attempt.

"let me help you." taehyung said and easily scooped jungkook into his arms, carrying him bridal style out of the house.

jungkook smiled and handed taehyung the keys to his car as the boy set him down in the passengers seat.

taehyung jogged over to the other side of the car, after closing jungkook's door, and got in the drivers seat. he started the car and drove to jungkook's house while the younger boy gave him the directions.

"will you stay with me? i mean you don't have to but it'd be nice." jungkook asked as taehyung pulled into his driveway and shut the car off. "sure." taehyung smiled and got out of the car, going over to jungkook's side and helping him out.

they got into jungkook's house and went straight to his room.

jungkook cuddled into his bed as taehyung removed his shirt before climbing into the bed and laying next to the younger boy.

"night taehyung. hope you liked meeting my friends." jungkook mumbled as he cuddled up into taehyung's side, resting his head on his bare chest.

"night jungkook. your friends are lovely." taehyung said and jungkook raised his head up, looking at taehyung with an eyebrow raised.

"you really think so? to be honest, i think they're the most annoying people on the planet but i still love them because i am also really annoying—"

"you're only annoying when you're drunk. now, go to sleep jungkook." taehyung said and jungkook smiled, leaning down and pressing a tiny kiss to taehyung's lips.

"goodnight."

ᴛᴀᴇsᴛᴀɴthis took me forever to read over and edit i'm so slow when i'm sick wtf💜

ᴛᴀᴇsᴛᴀɴ
this took me forever to read over and edit i'm so slow when i'm sick wtf
💜