chapter thirteen 』

Start from the beginning

xXIreneeeXx: what is everyone doing

InfiresMann1993: some people are swimming, some are on their phones, some are just talking, we met a group of girls they are here with us too

xXIreneeeXx: what the fuck- explain this to me later GET EVERYONE OUT OF THE FUCKING WATER

Yoongi decided to trust Irene's judgement, knowing between their bond that grew over the time they spent with each other, he was sure Irene wouldn't be joking around or bullshitting about this.

"ALIGHT EVERYONE PICK UP YOUR ASSES AND GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WATER, NO TIME FOR EXPLANATION!" Yoongi yelled, as the girls and boys who were splashing in the water, stopped due to the elder's , who rarely yelled, outburst. He got up from his seat and ran over to the boys. Yes he ran, something he doesn't do on a daily basis. Jungkook followed him out of curiosity and concern.

"Why-"

Namjoon and Jin were confused as to why Yoongi was rushing the boys out of the water. The girls and boys were just as confused. Mainly everyone, except Taehyung who was excitedly tugging Jimin's hand to point out the roundish, mushroom shaped fishies.

There was a clear silence.

"Did you not hear me when I said there isn't time to explain?" Yoongi said, glaring at them, although he was just trying to protect those he loved dearly.

Dahyun and Momo quickly got out of the water, not wanting to take any risks. Jimin also easily pulled himself out of the cool waters of the lake, however Taehyung wanted to look at the interestingly shaped fish.

"Jimin! Look at the fishies! I think they like me! See they are crowding around my legs!"

"Tae you can look at the fishes later," Jimin said, fully out of the lake, not even acknowledging the fishes Taehyung was blabbering on and on about. The shorter male outstretched his hand to Taehyung, so when he was close to the shore, he could hold his hand.

Yoongi was looking for any signs of danger and Jungkook was trying to see what was wrong. Everything looked normal. His beady brown eyes scanned the area, only spotting the usual birds flying over the freshwater lake, ordinary smell of pine wood and burned campfires from previous campers, trees rustling due to the light breeze-. Jungkook's eyes widened.

Jungkook ran into the lake, not even minding the rocks he managed to scrape his feet onto. He threw his body into the water, and used all his force to get to Taehyung, ignoring his asthma that was starting to kick in, and pushed Taehyung to the side.

That's when Yoongi saw it too.

The fishies were jellyfish, stinging jellyfish.

"Jungkook always loves you."

Jimin's words still rang in Taehyung's head.

≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫『 Word Count: 1626 』『 Author's Note: 』

≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫
『 Word Count: 1626 』
『 Author's Note: 』

• Heyyy! Hope you liked this chapter! I'm sorry if there are slow updates! I have another book and I'm in many apply fics that I am very happy to be in! I also love video editing, so those are the reasons why sometimes updates can come later

• Heyyy! Hope you liked this chapter! I'm sorry if there are slow updates! I have another book and I'm in many apply fics that I am very happy to be in! I also love video editing, so those are the reasons why sometimes updates can come later. Don't worry I haven't forgot about this book! After I ship ship Taekook <3(≧∇≦)
• What do you think will happen after this chapter in terms of the whole jellyfish situation? ( ^ω^ )
• Next chapter...maybe a confession? A truth?
• Do you have any questions about the story right now for any of the characters? (〃ω〃)
〜strose1311