"I'm celebrating. My brothers and I have parted company. Elijah and Nik have run off to New Orleans, chasing god knows what, and I am finally free." Rebekah said to me.

I sighed and she looked guilt of what she just said. "Yeah." I mumbled taking a shot.

"Yeah, I heard about that." Rebekah mumbled. "Well I guess we can have more girl time?" She asked.

I didn't say anything. "You could be me." She said. "Did you hear that I lost the cure to Silas? I this close to the life that I always wanted and then, poof-gone in a heartbeat."

"I'm sorry. I know how much you wanted it." I told her.

"Please, I know your brothers were planning on stealing it for Elena. I never had a chance." She said

I shrugged. "I don't know I was in New Orleans while your brother was cheating on me." I said taking another shot.

"Are they still keeping Elena trapped in the Salvatore mansion? I happen to like her just the way she is. It's tragic that they're trying so desperately to fix something that isn't broken." Rebekah said.

"True." I said taking my third shot.

"On that note in leaving." Rebekah said grabbing her purse.

"Fine more alcohol for me." I said taking another shot.

My phone began to ring. It was Stefan.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"We need help with Elena." Stefan said.

"No thanks I'm drinking my sorrows away." I told him.

"Why don't you stop feeling sorry for yourself and help me." Stefan said.

I was shaking with anger. "Shut the fuck up Stefan." I yelled. "When Elena broke up with you at least you found out by her!"

"What are you saying?" Stefan asked.

"That's right you don't know what happened. I'll give you the short version." I snapped. "I was with whore, kidnapped by witches and when Klaus came I thought 'hey look he's gonna save the damn day.' but nope turns out he knocked up Haley while I was in New Orleans." I said.

Stefan sighed. "Sorry."

"I don't want you apology. I'll be there in a few minutes." I said.
********************************
I looked at Elena passed out on a chair ties up.

"I like this Elena better." I said.

Damon rolled his eyes. "She need humanity she is a bitch."

"Yeah a bitch, that I like." I said.

Stefan sighed. "Just fix her."

Elena started to stir bridge sitting up looking at the three of us.

"Good, you're awake. Thought you could use a little sunshine." Stefan said pulling back the curtain a little. Elena looked down at her hand for her ring.

"Looking for this?" I asked holding it up. She reached out as far as she could put I pulled away.

"Oh, you know the rules-bad girls don't get nice jewelry." Damon said.

Stefan let go of the curtain making it close.

"You took my ring. I'm devastated. And bored. Can I go back to solitary now?" Elena asked.

"No. I kinda like you in the hot seat. Whenever you're ready, brother." Damon said to Stefan.

"Am I supposed to be scared?" Elena asked.