👻cнαpтer тнιrтeeɴ👻

Start from the beginning

Her body, however, remained in the lab. With the group of seven or eight scientists.

Isacc had been the one who had been nominated to talk to the fearsome lioness, who had been known to strike at those who threatened her. 

"Leona?"

When the girl didn't respond, suddenly she was swarmed around by scientists who all started to write down notes about the odd condition she was in.

Issac was motioned by the lead scientist, Greg, to talk to the emotionless girl.

He hesitated, uncertain, "Leona? Can you hear me?"

The girl's body moved, startling the scientists as her blank eyes landed on Issac.

"Leona is busy," her body said emotionlessly.

Daniel, another scientist, looked at her both nervously and excitedly, "What do you mean?"

The lioness's emotionless gaze turned to him, making the man flinch back.

"Leona is busy," was all the body said before going back to staring at the wall, ignoring the concerned lions that tried to get her attention.

The lab was fury of tests as the scientists took this as their chance to get some new data on the girl, data on what their experiments had done.

Issac was nervous as he eyed the lioness. The man had become rather fond of the girl after he had been assigned to collecting her from her room for tests and experiments. Leona's sassy personality that hid behind the cold, distant front had amused the man from the start.

Even if he did see the hesitation the girl held to letting him in, letting him understand her a little more, letting their relationship be friendly rather than distant. Hesitation in letting yet another person who leave her.

Issac's concerned eyes watched over the girl whose entire body language had changed. This girl was stoic, emotionless and empty. This girl was the Lioness. The lioness who protected herself and Leona from those who wanted to hurt them.

The scientist knew that Leona was still hurting over the fact that Ironhide had disappeared. It pained him to think that perhaps the hurt that Leona was feeling, perhaps had led to this.

A rush of breath from the girl made all eyes lock onto her. The girl's body relaxing from its previous tense, stiff state.

Leona's eyes blinked as the lab came into focus around her. She bit her lip nervously as she noticed all the scientists around her.

She looked to her lions in a silent question, fearfully. 

The nod they gave her made her heart drop. Terror gripping at it.

👻

Ironhide was quiet.

Optimus and Ratchet were still concerned for the black weapons specialist, having confined him to the base until further notice. Unsure how spending over six human years, forcibly, in his holoform would affect the mech's return to his frame.

They worried over how distant the mech was being. How Ironhide held all of them at "arms length". The black mech often appeared to get lost in his processor, not paying attention to anyone. Until someone tried to talk to him, he'd snap out his daydream and snap at the person/'bot who interrupted his thought process.

Whoever this "Leona" was. The longer Ironhide was apart from her, the worse his condition would become.

 The longer Ironhide was apart from her, the worse his condition would become

Here's Chapter Thirteen

How did this story turn out to be a love story between Leona and Ironhide?🤔

Hope you enjoyed!
Feedback?

Hope you enjoyed!Feedback?