👻cнapтer тwo👻

"Never regret something that once made you smile."

Despite what had happened at the dinner table, Leona didn't regret anything

Maybe it was Azazel's bad influence on her, but she didn't care.

She had been trying for years to get anyone to understand what she was going through, but no one did.

She probably would've been tossed into a mental asylum if it wasn't for the "trauma" of her mother's death by her father's hand.

The only thing she didn't regret about that night was the fact that her older sister had been at a sleepover.

Alina jumped into Leona's lap and the girl's hand instantly started to brush the cub's fur, a calming act that helped relax both the cub and the human.

Azazel muttered under his breath as he climbed onto the bed, his large, lean body making the bed sink under his weight.

"You did bad, kiddo," Azazel grinned to his human.

Leona looked at him and smiled, "Thank, Azael," she said.

Alina mewed as she pawed at her human's hand, "It's not your fault," she told the girl, "It was an accident."

Leona closed her eyes and nodded to Alina's words.

The human girl's body trembled slightly as her mind flashed back to that night.

"Shut up!"

"Leave her alone!"

"When will you-Grow up!"

"Wayne! Stop it!"

"Piss off!"

"Mom!"

"Shut up-!"

Leona's eyes opened again. She could still feel what she had done.

Her eyes looked at her hands, and for a second, her hands became covered in blood. Her eyes blinked and the blood was gone once again.