👻cнαpтer тeɴ👻

"A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are."

Turned out, both Danny and Jenn knew something that they were keeping from Leona

Turned out, both Danny and Jenn knew something that they were keeping from Leona. Just like how Channon was when Leona was in Jasper.

And, just like in Jasper, Alina assured Leona that it wasn't something to dwell on. 

Leona was waiting outside the school after the final bell finally rang, her lions' tails swishing angrily. 

"Chill," Leona murmured to the two influences. Her eyes watching them carefully. 

Azazel snarled, "You shouldn't have to go back there."

Alina's quiet mew as she rubbed her head against Leona's arm could be heard, "You're too trusting of that Autobot," Azazel snarled at the two of them.

Leona frowned, "'hide has been treated much worse than me. And he's been there for years already," she defended the Autobot.

Azazel scowled, "Doesn't mean he has to treat you the way he does."

"Wouldn't you get pissed off at the rest of humanity if they killed me?" Leona asked him, "M.E.C.H. took his frame, of course he's going to pissed at humans."

Azazel opened his mouth to counter her argument, only to shut it before snarling at holoform that appeared behind his human.

Leona rolled her eyes at the bad influence as Ironhide grabbed her bag(that had been put next to her), "Let's go, Lizzie," Ironhide grumbled, moving towards the Topkick.

"Coming, Ronald," Leona called as she skipped after him, passing him when he froze, glaring at her. Leona grinned in amusement as she skipped past him.

"You shouldn't rile him up like that," Alina scolded her human.

"Which one?" Leona joked before going serious, "They both need to lighten up."

Azazel snarled at her as Ironhide growled under his breath.

"Get in the car," Ironhide grunted out through gritted teeth.