👻cнapтer ѕιх👻

"It's nice to find someone who truly understands what you're going through."

Leona kept away from Raf and Miko after her encounter with Jack

She had realised that his scent wafted around them and tried to avoid it, and consequently, she ended up avoiding the two. Not that she cared what Miko thought, but Raf was another story.

The Lioness always caught the hurt that would flash across the young boy's face before guilty turning away and rushing to her class.

Alina also seemed to be getting sick and neither of her lions would explain why.

Leona shook her head to rid her thoughts as she glanced up and around the cafeteria.

The Myles girl blinked in surprise at a surprising sight, "You guys see the giant wolf, right?"

Alina yawned as Azazel glanced up, "Yeah," Azazel shrugged before lying back down.

Alina blinked, "Yeah," she agreed tiredly with Azazel.

Leona glanced at the cub worriedly, not noticing the girl walking over to her table.

"Hey," Leona jumped in surprise, then her nose wrinkled as the smell of wet dog entered her nose, "Can I sit here?"

Leona's brown eyes looked the black haired girl up and down, "I guess," she shrugged.

The girl looked relieved before her eyes caught the two lions that were lying on the floor, "You have two lions."

Leona's head shot back up, "What?"

"You have two lions," The girl repeated, "I'm surprised you haven't lost one yet."

"I never caught your name," Leona said, her eyes narrowing on the girl.

"I never gave it," The girl smirked before chuckling, "I'm Channon Lupin, the New Zealand exchange student."

Leona nodded, "Leona Myles," She offered her own in return.

Channon grinned, "And this-" the giant brown wolf loped up next to her, "-is Aethon."