iii

wonwoo did not forget what he saw in his visions. they were implanted in his brain even after he passed out that it was impossible not to remember them.

he remembered seeing a person falling from a high construction.

"oh, my god! someone stop that boy!"

"he's going to fall!"

"he's going to die!"

"he's—he's falling!"

everyone was expecting to see a body dropped to the ground, pool of blood flooding from the supposed to be limp body. but instead, what they saw before them is the man in mid-air, slowly floating down for his feet to touch the ground gently.

they were confused as to what happened. even the boy was surprised why he was still alive.

no one noticed another boy, no more than the age of eighteen, standing in the far back, his hand up in the air before he was yanked away from the crowd, the bag of goods that he carried before dropped to the cement floor.

"you are coming with us. you are to not resist. orders from the king."

he remembered seeing a tiger, growling to scare the bad guys away.

a little girl was crying by the alleyway, her hands desperately wiping away the unwanted tears that kept on casting down her chubby face. boys surrounded her, cornering her while they laugh at her misery, sticking their tongues out and going as far as to spitting their saliva to her.

she cried harder and they laughed louder. but soon after, their laughter turned into screams of fright as a roar so loud and mighty that could be identical to a snap of thunder scared the bullies away, running away from the place they now considered as danger.

a tiger appeared from the shadows, growling in anger as he approached the little girl. when the girl looked up to see the mighty beast that dared to frighten her enemies away, everyone would expect that the girl would cower in terror, afraid to be eaten alive from a living tiger right in front of them. but instead, the girl putted up a big grin, even running to the tiger and pulling it into her tiny arms.

"oppa..."

the tiger pulled away from the embrace and leaned on the wall beside them, the orange and black fur of the animal retracting back to its body. the huge figure of the tiger slowly grew smaller and after a moment of silence (with bones popping back into place and a groan of pain emitting right after), there lied a naked man in front of the girl, tired and sweaty. the girl beamed.

"oppa!"

she ran towards the now human boy and wrapped her arms around his neck. but this small moment of reunion between the girl and the boy was soon interrupted when they heard a clearing of throat to the man's right and they turned to look.

a royal guard.

"i have been searching for you. you are being summoned by the king. any restriction is invalid. we have you surrounded." after he finished his sentence, more men came to block their ways of exit, even going as far to go up to the roofs of the buildings in the alleyway to stop him from escaping.

the man looked worriedly to the girl in his arms.

"your only option is to come with us." the royal guard extended over what looked like a change of shirt and pants. the man sighed.