Chapter 5: Combat training and wombat maiming

Start from the beginning

Iida: "Why is (Y/N) On a team of one?"

I answered for all Might.

(Y/N): "Well, there's an odd number of us, so it makes sense that someone needs to be on a Single person team."

That was the logical explanation, but I knew it was something else. I knew all too well.

Bakugo: "This is BULLSHIT! WHY CAN'T I BE ALONE?!"

(Y/N): "Because shut up Bakugo."

Bakugo: "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU BASTARD?!"

She held up her hand, prepping an explosion aimed at me, but I grabbed her hand, surprising everyone else and angering her further.

(Y/N): "My smoke absorbing abilities render your explosions useless when used against me. Don't waste your energy on me, you idiot."

She gripped onto my hand like she was trying to crush it, weighing her options. Finally, she pulled her hand away and walked off, calling me a bastard under her breath.

Well. That happened.

——————
I'm just gonna skip ahead a little bit to the interesting part. And by 'interesting' I mean I don't know how to write the other students fights.
——————

Well, Izumi broke her arm again, Bakugo is having an existential crisis, that girl with hair that looks like a candy cane is really strong, and I'm up next. I'm also the last fight of the day.

This could either go really good or really bad.

I was put as the villain, but I wasn't told who I'd be fighting. Maybe someone from 1-B? No, probably not. Are they gonna send in someone who already went? No, that'd be giving me an unfair advantage. The only thing they could do now is...

Oh no.

A black blur comes straight at me, a knee hitting me in the gut.

Aizawa.

Grabbing him by the leg, I power through the pain in my stomach and throw him back at the doorway.

(Y/N): "Figures I fight you."

He doesn't answer, running at me with his scarf bolting towards me like it was alive. It hair was floating, so I knew he was using his quirk. Reaching into my pocket, I tossed out some white powder, forcing him to blink and cover his face. Taking the chance, I used my quirk to heat up my chain, and swipe through the powder cloud, causing it to explode in a flash of blinding light, further extending the time it takes for Aizawa to use his quirk again.

Wait...this is too easy. Looking to the side, I throw a knife through his scarf, which was slowly creeping it's way to the bomb. By this time, Aizawa has recovered, and I barely escaped the other end of his scarf trying to wrap me up. The wasn't it, and Aizawa closed the distance quickly, punching me on the same place He kneed me before. It hurt like a bitch.

Grabbing his arm, I wrapped my chain around it, and kicked him away, boosting the knockback by shooting his chest with a cinder blast, and yanked down onto the chain, causing him to stop abruptly in midair and fall to the ground.

Aizawa is smart though, and he wrapped my other arm with his scarf. Getting up quickly, we entered a tug of war. While he was flying he threw caltrops down. If he's able to pull me down, it's gonna hurt a LOT. He's too strong for me to win against using brute force, and I'm slowly being pulled closer. But then I realized something.