002

Hoseok stared at his ceiling for probably far too long. Not thinking of anything in particular. What he needed to buy from the store today, the rhythm of the dance piece he was working on, a small gummy smile-
Wait, what?

The 22 year old shook his head, rubbing his eyes with the heel of his hands. Grunting slightly as he sat up in his bed, kicking the covers off of his legs. 'I've gotta stop doing that, you don't even know him Hoseok' groaning again he threw himself back into his bed, not really want in to get up, because there was nothing to do.

Out if boredom he grabbed his phone going into Twitter. His three best friends, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were tweeting... A lot. They always did, millennials or whatever. Most of the tweets were about each other, which was no surprise there.

The three of them were soulmates, and have been together for a long ass time. Jimin and Taehyung knew each other since they were little kids, and quickly realized they were soulmates on Taehyung's 16th birthday, and then made it their goal to find their other boyfriend. Not long after did they find Jungkook. He was handsome and shy, and a little hesitant into the relationship, scared of being the odd one out with the long time friend boys. But he took the leap of faith and they made sure he always knew he was loved. Disgusting right?

He always envied them in a way. He loved seeing them together, how bright they would be when the other would walk into the room. That's exactly what he wanted. What they had. He wanted to be in love.

Slightly tugging his shirt up he examined the letters written neatly on his hip 'M Y' his fingers brushing over them lightly. He so badly wanted to meet his soulmate, he wanted to love them, and make them feel safe, the same in return. The amount of time he spent fantasizing about dates with his soulmate is a little embarrassing.

Before Hoseok could get too uhhhhhh upset, he sat up, and finally got out of bed. Walking to his bathroom, deciding he'd shower once he got home, knowing that he'd be sweaty. He brushed his hair and his teeth, before waking back into his room.

He examined his clothing choices. His style wasn't really.... Specific? One day he'd be wearing a bright orange jacket and blue shoes and the next he'll be wearing leather pants and doc martins. He decided to just grab a pair of light ripped jeans and threw on a black T-shirt, and grabbing a blue hoodie. He checked the mirror one last time before grabbing his keys and phone, and then exiting the apartment.

He had decided to continue on the piece he's been working at for weeks. It was a video, so not the clearest audio but he liked that, from when he was a underground dancer. If his memory is correct the name of the group was something like D? D City? Something like that, but he was mesmerized.

The one that always stuck out to him, and was his favorite part of the dance so far was the one by Gloss. He's not sure why that name always stuck with him, but it did, after all these years. He hopes that the boy is doing well.

He continued his walk to the dance studio of which he works at. He didn't have to teach today, so he decided to use one of the empty rooms to practice in. That was a plus for working there. They encouraged you to use the free rooms, and Hoseok did not have to be told twice.

He walked in, then emptied his pockets into one of the corners, and used the already plugged in aux to attach his phone. He went to the video that he had stored far into his phone, every time he got a new one he made sure to email it to himself, and at least one other person so he didn't lose the precious video.

The loud cheers played from the speakers, causing Hoseok to jump slightly. He smiled while standing up, and stretching a little. The song soon started to play, and Hoseok followed every beatbeat, it was muscle memory at that point, he hardly had to think as he moved quickly around the room.