Chapter 16

AN//next Fanfic gonna be with Laurinah as Caregivers and Little Ally-thank you to everybody that voted

I wake up protectively wrapped in Mommy's Arms, my Lips still wrapped around her Boob. "Hey.", I hear Mommy's tired Voice before she yawns. "Mommy needs nappie.", I say giggling before reaching up to kiss her Chin. "That probably wouldn't be such a Bad Idea, Sunshine.", She Replied chuckling and carefully let's go of me, reaching to besides her and taking my Paci, gently putting it into my Mouth before pulling away fully and putting on her Shirt again. "Wanna Get Breakfast?", She Asks with a Small smile and I nod smiling.

"Good Morning, Little One.", Mami says and takes me from Mommy before cuddling me close, to what I Giggle happily. "Mami You clean now? After Mama washie you?", I ask with a small smile and me, Mommy and Momma Start Giggling when Mami and Mama turn red as a Tomato. "Umm yeah I'm super clean now.", Mami answers and warms a bottle for me. They seem to finally realized that I don't like the Highchair and rather am Held or cuddled by them. I cuddle into Mami's Boobs, finding them still comfortable even thought they're not as big as Mommys' or Mamas'. "Mama Play Today?", I ask and She chuckles a little and Nods. "Alright Babes. But also Nap and Eat a little bit. Where is she now actually?", Mama Asks. "I think Thirty Nine.", Momma says and Mama just hums as reply. Mami Feeds me my Bottle and a few Cut Apples And Carrots before we can finally go back into my Playroom.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Password?", I ask giggling, standing at the Entry of my Playhouse while Mommy tries to get in and Mama, Mami and Momma put all the Balls I've thrown out of the Ball Pit back inside.
"Umm Tickle Monster!"
"Nopee"
"Mr. Rabbie"
"Nuh Uh"
"Mommy's the best"
"Nopedinope"
"Hmmmm..Wonder Woman!"
"Yup!"
I let her get inside and giggle at the slightly bend way she stands. "Alright, Whatcha wanna do, Smalz?", Mommy Asks as she plops down on the Ground and Pulls me into her Lap. "Boobie?", I ask with my Big Brown Eyes gazing up at her. "Alright, Sunshine. Wait a second I'll get comfy in here.", She says and kisses my Head before crawling outside. After a few minutes she comes back with three Pillows, Which I assume are two for her and one for Mr. Rabbie, who can't sit in his Chair next to us forever, A Blanket, A string to attract the Paci to my Bodysuit, And some Cheetos. She quickly takes off her Shirt and I immediately put the Paci out of my Mouth, grab Mr. Rabbie and Latch on, not wanting to wait for that kind of Comfort any longer. I gently Rub Mr. Rabbie's Ear against my Cheek (And it happens also to be rubbing at Mommy's Breast, given I'm leaning against her). I close my Eyes in Comfort and feel Mommy Pull the Blanket over my Body, going up til my Shoulders, given I don't like it when my Face is covered. "Take a Nap, Baby, we can play later.", She says softly while stroking my Hair, and thats also the last thing I hear before I fall asleep.

The next Time I wake up, I'm back in my Crib. Snuggled under my Fluffy Blanket and Mr. Rabbie and my Elephant both wrapped under my Arms. I feel an ache in my Throat and once I cough, Tears fill my Eyes at how sickly it Sounds. I can't be even more of a burden to them!-wait maybe I could hide it? I whimper at the Ache in my Tummy, Cuddling into Mr. Rabbie until I'm calm again. My Tummy and Throat still hurt, but I try to sound as strong as possible at calling out for my Mommies. Mama soon picks me up and Holds me onto her Hip, while I try my best not to cough and cry. "Hey Doll, had a good Nap? I was just about to wake you up.", She Asks with a Small Laugh and kisses my Cheek. I just nod a Reply, afraid of how my Voice will come out-if it even does. She carries me downstairs to Mommy, Mami and Momma, who watch some Movie, but as soon as they see me, they switch it (much to my pleasure) to Rapunzel. Mama sets me down on Mommy's Lap, probably to get me a bottle, which I really don't want right now. I feel like I could throw up if I ate anything, and with every moment it's getting harder to hold the frustrated Tears back, caused by the Ache in my Tummy and Throat. I quickly and rather strong (for my circumstances) tug Mommy's Shirt, but when she just takes my Hand in hers, I start whining and Tears form in my Eyes. Why doesn't she understand that I just want some Comfort now? I use my Other Hand to Tug on her Shirt again, which isn't so easy given I'm holding Mr. Rabbie, but I manage. "You're Gonna get your Bottle in a few Moments, Sunshine. After that you can.", She says and I whine, my lip slightly quivering in Frustration. "Momm-amyyy!", I whine in a hoarse and rough voice, A small Tear Leaving my Eye by the Feeling in my Throat only worsening. "Are you sick, Baby?", She Asks And presses her Hand on my Forehead, while I continue tugging on her Shirt, more Tears leaving my Eye now. I feel Momma caressing my Cheek and Mami stroking by Back, but all I want is my Boobie-Comfort! Is that so hard to understand? I continue tugging and crying until I feel the Nipple of the Bottle against my Lips. I suck a little, but then quickly come to a Stop when I feel my Stomach twisting even more. Before I can do anything else, I'm gagging and the Milk I just drank is now all over Mommy's Shirt and Chest. My previous cries are now Sobs and I can feel Mami picking me up and carrying me into the Bathroom, while Mommy gives me a quick kiss on the Head before heading to another Bathroom.

I continue crying while Mama fills the Bathtub and undressed us. Just when I'm cuddled against her in the well smelling bathtub I finally seem to calm down. "M'sowwy Mama.", I murmur against her Neck, my Penguin tightly held in my Hand, given I know Mr. Rabbie can't go in the Bathtub as well. "It's all good Doll, everybody feels ill sometimes, let's check your Temperature later and get you better real quick? Okay Babe?", She Asks with a Small smile and I nod, snuggling against her Neck even more than I already do. "Mommy not mad too?", I ask, my big brown Eyes looking up into Mama's piercing Green ones. "No Doll, Mommy isn't mad at all, she just had to get clean again.", She Explains And I nod smiling. "Like Mami?", I ask and she goes red again. "Umm Yeah..Like Mami."

Once I'm changed into a new Diaper and have my Paci and Mr. Rabbie, Mama, Mami and Momma lay me down in my Crib, kissing me goodnight before leaving the Nursery for me to Nap. I can hear the shower still going, meaning that Mommy is still in the Bathroom. Get out now, you can do it and no one will notice Mr. Rabbie says and I think hard before agreeing with him and Climbing out of the Crib. I quickly Grab him and my fluffy Blankie and tip toe to the Bathroom where the Water Noises come from.

Once the Door is open, I can see Mommy in the Shower, singing along to Beyoncé. She doesn't seem to notice me, so I walk (if you can still call it that, even thought it's more like waddling, given the Diaper) closer to her before tapping her Leg, making her Yelp and almost fall over. "God don't you ever scare me so much again, Baby.", She says chuckling and turns off the shower, drying off the left Body wash with the Towel. She wraps the towel around her Body before lifting me onto her Hip and kissing the Top Of My Head. "M'sowwy Mommy.", I whimper hoarsely, feeling the Ache in my Throat worsening, given it's now dry and raspy. "It's all good, Sunshine. But let's get you okay real soon, babe. Where does it hurt?", She Asks And sits down on the Bed, her Wet hair clapping against the Towel and the Pillow. I whimper and point to my Throat and my Tummy. "Alright Babygirl, lets go and take a nap now before taking care of that in the Afternoon.", She says and lays down, me as ever on top of her. I determined tug on her Towel until it falls open. I immediately spit out my Paci and latch onto her Breast, finally getting the kind of Comfort I've wanted and waited for all Day. Mommy gently caresses my Cheek before I finally fall back asleep.