Chapter 10

I get woken up by Mommy really early. Like-even earlier than normal-and by Mommy! Who sleeps like a Stone! "Noo-oo.", I grunt and try to cuddle into her Breasts, given she's lifted me out of my perfect and warm Crib already. "Oh come on Baby, Lucy will be here in a few hours, we have to bathe you, weight you, get you in a Diaper again, get you to eat a little bit and then dress you.", She Explains and I whine again, not excited to see Lucy at all. She isn't Mama's 'more-than-just-Friend' anymore, as Mama says, but she's her friend and she's sooooo annoying! "No wanna Mommy!", I whimper but she just gently hushes me and takes off my Clothes for a bath. "You didn't pee yet.", She says once she takes off my dry Diaper. I just shrug, not wanting to use my Diaper. If I sleep then I can't control it, but I don't want to use it while being awake-What if they'll hate me after it? "Alright but tell one of us if you have to go potty okay?", She says while putting my Paci, which was as ever on my Clothing, Back into my Mouth. I nod, knowing that I won't do it.

Once the Bathtub is filled, I'm already lifted into it, the Smell Of Coconut And Honey surrounding me While Mommy washes me and my Hair. "I no wanna see Wucy!", I pout around my Paci, trying to tell her that Fact AGAIN. "But you will Baby, and don't throw a tantrum now or you'll get into the Corner, Little One.", She says lovingly but yet sternly and I nod whimpering. She continues washing me before lifting me out of the Tub and weighting me. 37kg. She sighs but says nothing, instead she puts me in a Diaper and a Bodysuit with the Sentence 'Give me Cuddles or I'll Poop' printed on it.

"Noo!", I whimper when Mommy tries making my Hair so I'll look good for Lucy. Why would I want that? "Please Baby come on.", She Replies sighting but I continue fussing around. "No wanna Wucy! She 'upid!", I yell and cling close to Mommy when she Lifts me up. "Okay stop with that language immediately, Little One. Lucy can be really Nice so try to be nice as well. You'll sit in the corner and face the Wall for Seven Minutes Before I'll get you out, feed you a bottle and you can play for a bit before taking a Nap. The Seven minutes are for your Little Mouth right now and all that fussing. You'll get your Paci back after, okay Babe?", She Explains And puts me down in the Corner before taking the Paci from my Lips. "No weave Mommy!", I cry out loudly, my hands reaching for her but she just turns my Head and gives me a light kiss on it before leaving to go anywhere that I can't see, given I face the Wall. Tears fall from my Eyes quicker than they ever have.

Does she hate me now? Of course she does! I'm bad! I'm so stupid-Do I have to ruin everything! They won't want me anymore now! My Cries soon turn into Sobs and I REALLY want one of My Mommies to come and comfort me, but nothing like that happens. I wonder if Mommy is still here or if she's left me..she probably has. I'm so stupid why would anybody want me? And now I'm even fatter then before! I wanna suck on my Paci now or hug one of my Stuffies, but I can't do any of that. I'm such a disappointment I should leave. I shouldn't annoy them with looking after me anymore. I carefully turn around to see that I'm alone in the Room. Once again I was left. I can't blame Mo-Dinah thought. She doesn't want me anymore and I can't even blame her for it. I quickly and as quiet as possible pack a small backpack that was on my Bed, in which I put my Chocolate smelling Stuffie (it was thankfully still in my Crib) and a few clothes from my Room before I take a large Hoodie to cover my Baby clothes. Then I make my Way over to the Window. It had to be like this, I'm too much of a Bother. I'm doing them a favor. I climb out of the Window as quietly as possible before running off. Nobody seemed to notice me Yet, not even paparazzis, which I'm endlessly thankful for.

————

I don't know how long I've been walking already, but I finally come to a park. It's pretty dark by now already, which means I've been gone for the whole Day. The Park is Empty and looks rather old, but there's a lake in the middle of it. There aren't any lights here as well and it's really cold. Thirsty as I am, I run to the Lake, but my Short Legs trip over a Stick and I land right in the Lake, soaking not just my Clothes, but also my Backpack. I quickly get out again, now even colder than I was already, then I lay down in the Grass for the first time in Hours. I really have to use the Bathroom, and not caring about it anymore, I can feel my Diaper getting even wetter. I really want to go back home but firstly, I don't want to be that bother again, because they don't deserve it, secondly, they will be so mad that I went without a word, and as the third point, I've been running until now and I honestly don't even know where I am. I don't recognize the Aria nor I remember from which direction I came from. Tears run down my Cheeks as I silently cry myself to sleep.