DEALING | THURSDAY | PART 4 (2087 WORDS)

Angie immediately went to me szoba and prostrated onto the unmade bed and went to sleep almost instantly, she needed her rest like. Bless her soul for staying up with me all night, even when I got a bit of sleep. I, on the other hand, had a load of teksty's and missed calls from a lock of people who wanted me to sort them out. Great what a day this is gonna be. But I was going to the Fubar Saturday and needed some extra money. I made meself a cup of coffee and made a quick mental note to self to do a bit of shopping. I replied to those who were still looking. You get more business if you deliver I found out. Sure it is a risk leaving the safety of the domy to deal but I'm still considered a juvenile, so I would just get a mere slap on the wrist if I got busted with the stash, me reckons.

I changed into something new, something black like. I grabbed what I needed, CD player, keys, and sprayed some deodorant around me body, we call it an LK shower. I left me domy almost skipping dear reader, as today could have been so tragic so dure but it wasn't, even the sun made an appearance all be it momentarily. Please don't rain was my mantra as I gazed up at the depressing sky. I listened to some new Metal band called Deafheaven they were real savage like. I knew I had a busy day of delivering. My first stop was the tech to get the stash a ganja.

When I got to the tech I went straight to me locker and took out me bag I had stashed yesterday. I was fortunate enough that everyone was changing classes, so I would not be noticed so easily. The last thing I wanted to do was run into auld Mondale and receive another lecture. I left the tech and made me way to the first stop. Up, up, up another fucking hill. I went to the knackers yard. Long Lane. I went to a dilapidated house, tiles falling off the roof, fence kicked in, window boarded up with a square bit of ply. This is where a group of students resided. I had been here a couple of times before.

I knocked on the door that was already open. It was only manners, after all, didn't want to barge in unannounced. Might meet a dog. But usually, in this town, nine times out of ten an open door at a house basically means, "come the fuck in."

Thankfully I was not waiting too long. Someone came forth and allowed me to enter. He had black hair down to his shoulders and had a well-kept beard as well. He was of average height and weight adorned a nice black woolen coat. Garbit Trebor, I believe his name is, he is a right prick by all accounts.

"Sup," I said. "Are you guys still looking?"

"Yeah, ya prick come on in."

"Fine," I say not stooping to his level of profanity. Believe it, a man, who has nearly reached three decades in living still acts like an immature brat. fuck Trebor. 

"Well, come on prick," he urges me with a movement of his arm.

The place is trashed a party is still going on. Someone, a few people, in fact, are upstairs. A band of some description is jamming. Someone is on the drums, I hear a guitar, and a bass player too. This prick Trebor led me into the living room where a load of people were smoking DMT. A little silvery pipe is being passed around. There is no place to sit so I just stand. Trebor the prick got out of me sight, twas ready to bust his ignorant trap.

"Where were you man?" The customer asked me. He was a dumpy man with a bit of a beard and curly ginger hair cut relatively short. He had tumbleweed for brains.

"Ah, you know man I have 99 problems. So what are you guys looking for?"

"Depends, what are you selling?" I was asked by a few people. Some got a bit disappointed when all I said was weed. Several of them asked where I could get stronger drugs some Charlie or MD perhaps.

I said, "I have no idea." I suggested the head shop, especially on a shoestring budget. But in all, I was able to sort out three people. I was offered a beer but declined and I was also offered a joint and DMT and declined for I had more stops to make and didn't want to be completely monged out of it.