A PLAN | WEDNESDAY | PART 3 (1429 words)

At the Y-Zone there are the usual suspects. A lock a freakers and the odd sound sham and buck too. Curious enough there is nay McGuigan and nay Bollcoks but they have a business to run, alright it is an underground drug business but they do just fine. Although auld Harold is about and buzzing, as ever. He is bragging about taking the salvia he had purchased not so long ago at the local headshop. He is teasing himself with it. He wanted an audience to see him trip. I told him to keep it until Saturday night, but, Harold being Harold informed me he would have it whenever he liked, he insisted. 

Joints of legal smoke were being shared just like the jokes. This is also a place for debate as well. Hot topics and the like. Sex, drugs and rock and roll and the like.

"Say Harold, mind if I have a word?" I asked me, good droog for an ear.

"Sure mon," Harold says. "I'll do it." That was Harold through and through. He will be with you for the good - the bad - and the ugliest of times. A right real crony. His sort are in short supply that is for sure.

"Don't you want to hear what the favor is first?"

Harold shrugs his shoulders and shot me a curious gaze before he mounted a reply. "Yea mon I suppose I better."

"You remember Angie here?" Angie offered Harold a winsome smile as she took a joint from one of the skaters. They made their way to the newly erected leisure center, about a mile from here. Perfect hang out for them.

"More precious than a gyemant" Harold the auld romantic said.

"What is a gyemant," Angie asks.

"A diamond," I enlighten her. Her cheeks redden.

"If only you were not so madly in love with Kash here I would certainly try me luck." He smiles at her then looks at me a bit more serious like.

"What are you on?" Angie asks him. It is only at that point I thought the same thing. He is moving his jaw like the clappers. It is as if he were chewing gum, but he isn't. His eyes are also dilated. He also had a creepy smile.

"Shhhh," Harold says putting his index finger against his trap. "Don't tell the others but eh...I got some Diablos." He whispered the last part of the sentence.

"Diablos," I lowered me voice.

"What is it?" Angie asks.

"Pills," Harold says. "The first time I have ever tried them and ....man woooo I feel unbelievable." Angie and I looked at one another and shared a coy smile. "What is the favor?"

"Oh right yeah, like well..." I look at Angie. "Can I tell him?" I needed her permission, twas only right. She stalls but nods her head.

"Angie got a savage beaten last night," I said.

I still to this day know not why Harold immediately took it the wrong way, I'll just put it down to the drugs he was on. Whatever the case Harold grabbed me collar roughly. "What did you fucking do?" He blurted out. Everyone immediately observed the altercation and came over and stopped Harold who thought it was I who had given Angie the savage beaten.

"For fuck sake Harold!" I and everyone said. "It wasn't me! Jeez" I say again. "It wasn't me," I protest me innocence.

"It's not Kash!" Angie intervenes.

"Sorry man, sorry," he lets loose me collar and pats me chest. "I don't know what overcame me. It's just, well, erm, I just thought and she is just a.... Just-"

"A black rose," I say remembering her favorite flower.

"Yea,"Harold answers, "sorry," he says again, he can not say that enough. Harold holds his hands up and informs everyone, "it's alright." Twas at that point Colette comes over and talks with Angie, consoling her as it were.