PARK | THURSDAY | PART 2 (1343 words)

Letterkenny park is literally only a stone's throw away from the general. Across the road in fact. Off-course we could not smoke in and around the general, there were far too many people coming and going as it were. Patients, doctors, nurses, and visitors and others and the like. This meant that many would glower if they smelled the auld woodbine in the air. So outta respect Angie and I went for a saunter so we did.

We were nearly knocked down by two paramedics pushing a trolly. The man on the trolly had a lot of blood over his face and clothes and blood dripped onto the floor and me shoes for that matter. It looked as though he had been stabbed, the poor critter. It look wholly bad so it did. "Outta the way," the paramedic with his crew cut, dope jowl snapped at us in an unfriendly way, I understand they have a job to do but I did not know rudeness was in the description. Saving lives can be a stressful enough business I'll admit, gawd knows at times living life can be stressful enough too. Angie and I had glued ourselves to the cream walls as the trolly went by and the emergency officials went about there business.

Outside I heard the chirp of birds.

Oh, it is glorious.

Real savage so it is. 

A small cluster of nurses are also outside enjoying a well-deserved smoke. I guess their shift is over for they had their jackets on and designer label bags in hand. One of them a rare beast of a woman the youngest me reckons held her Louis Vuitton bag in a way a stuck up bitch would.

The fresh air hit me and I, in turn, felt more awake and appreciative. I had a gratifying bit of sleep so I did. I will admit I would not be prone to getting a bit a sleep on a chair again. I had all manner of aches so I did. I looked at Mr. Birghtside. It is all the better now I know me Michelle will live. Although I should have asked for clarity. Just to be sure like. But the doctor didn't raise an alarm. That had to be good news, right?

Angie still had her cup of coffee in hand, lucked out. She needed something to keep her up and alive. no complaints from me then. 

We crossed the street at the traffic lights. It Is busy so it Is. so many were on their way to work or to school or who knows where else?

Apologies, dear reader, this is me daydreaming again. 

Sometimes I like to let me rassoodock wonder and imagine what happens in the lives of others. Don't you. Life is like a flower. A seed is planted, and then it blooms, it looks every so pretty and full of vigor but eventually dies. We are all dying day by day falling apart in some way. It is one of the very few guarantees life grants us. If there is a Creator he or she has a funny sense of humor. I call it callous. Then again that is my gothic self shining through brighter than the sun. 

Luckily for me, Angie already had a pre-rolled doob with her, the last one in fact. She said she had rolled it in the bathroom.

Via the small car park that contained a couple of vehicles one gray and one blue. And a big red tractor was parked up too, probably council property. We entered the park itself. She asked me to spark on up. I needed no second invitation. 

"Damn, I need this," I say taking a delightful toke. "Ah heaven."

"I bet," she replies letting out an almighty yawn.

She is tired.

The sky is leaden as usual and certainly does not reflect me upbeat mood. The park is full of joggers mostly females. Macho men prefer to let out a bit of steam in the gym. One such jogger in pink sweatpants has her tits bobbing up and down, she passes us by and probably smells the auld woodbine. She pays us a typical scowl for polluting her otherwise fresh air. Fuck her think I. People are also out walking there muts letting them shit and such. Kids were going to school wisely taking the shortcut through the park. There bags  packed like a greedy shopper who had ransacked the auld duty-free part of the airport.

"Are you tired?" I asked Angie as I timidly went to hold her hand. To my fortitudes, she holds me hand back, she grips it in fact. It had been her making the moves all along, so now I decided it was my turn to take the lead role. plant me gambit. It is more than just a mere crush I have for Angie a lock more.

"Tired," she repeated. "Very," she let out another almighty yawn.

"Did you not go home like or back to mine and get some sleep?" I asked her. That is what I would have done. Well, I would have told her that I am going home to me domy first. I was of no use to anyone all zombified like. Me spirit was uplifted when she informed me that she wanted to be there for me in me darkest hour. She is quickly becoming me rock, scratch that, she is me diamond in fact. Unblemished, raw and perfect.

"Na," she said. I passed her the doob after a few tokes to many. I sure felt at ease, pure savage like.

The bloomage is very nice for this time of year. sentinels with apples ripe and succulent. sentinels offering shade from the morning sun as we venture throguh the small bosky part of the park. Flora and fauna intertwined as one making out under the sun.

We walked all around the whole confines of park following the cobblestone road. It was nice to get out n about and suck in the fresh air not anointed with disinfectant.

Secondary school students had an abysmal early start, so I noted. These students are part of of geography class from Poofter Palace, their gray jumpers give them away. This class is collecting data of some description and doing some experiment or something or other.

"Did your mom tell you what happened to her?" Angie eventually asked me now on our way back to the General.

"I asked but the doctor intervened before she could say anything. I'm sure the shades will ask her those questions. I want to find the cunt who did this Im going to - "

"Get revenge," she innterupts me with a disappointing tut. She also lets go of me hand.

"Yeah," I reply. "If I can, what of it?"

She tuts some more. "You shouldn't," she merely says.

I'm baffled. "Why not like?" I ask her. filled and fueled with rage I bit me tongue and clenched me fist.

"Because revenge is never the way," she stressed. "Revenge only leads to more hate."

"Wait! What! We are getting revenge on your father the Monster aren't we?" I refreshed her memory. I could not help but point that salient fact out.

"Yea," she says rather unsurely.

"Well if she gives me a name I am going to get him big time."

"Look all we are doing with my father Is scaring him a bit. A threat of sorts is it not."

"Well...yeah," I say. "You don't want the Monster harmed."

"No I do not," she answers. "You, on the other hand, want to harm the man who hurt your mother that is revenge. Rise above it for fuck's sake. He will get what is coming to him and you and your mom will get justice and be better off."

I accepted what she had to say. I didn't agree but I accepted it.

I wanted revenge.

But, I shall see what the shades have to say first before I come up with a scheme.

Get what I mean?