Stalker

Eunji stretched her body after spend almost a whole day posed in front the camera for cover magazine next month. "Good job everyone!" said her to all the staffs.

Eunji sat on front of the mirror, take off the accessories from her ears and hands. She reached her phone, scrolled down her Instagram feed. Then she uploaded few pictures on her Instagram.

 Then she uploaded few pictures on her Instagram

100,000likesArtist_Eunji done🔥view comments

100,000likes
Artist_Eunji done🔥
view comments

Eunji, this bouquet of roses I found in front of the room." The staff gave it to her. Eunji take it and sought for any notes. She took it out and read.

"Your lips only for mine"

Eunji feels goosebump but she ignored her uneasy heart. She carried her bag and the flower then walked out from the room. Today she will drive her car alone as she asked the manager to leave first as she need to go somewhere else alone.

She walked towards her car. She found another bouquet of rose and a small box. She opened the box and found a diamond ring. She gasped and looked around, searching for anyone who might know who this belong too.

She tried to find a small note in the roses. After found it, she opened and read it.

"Marry me, love"

Eunji shocked. She immediately entered and started her car engine. She wear her seat belt, drove her car away from the place.

After reached destination, Eunji parked her car near the restaurant where she stopped by to meet her friend, Bomi. She opened the restaurant's door and searched her. She take a seat in front of her friend.

"Finally, I thought you couldn't make it."

"Hahaha.. I never broke the promise"

Waiter then come to them, take their order and continued their conversation. Eunji looked around to see any suspicious man. Bomi also looked around wondering what did Eunji search for.

"Eunji, are you okay? Why did you keep looking around?"

"I feel that I being watched by someone. You know, I received a bouquet of flower two times today" said Eunji with worried face. Bomi laughed.