Boyfriend

*not sure should be rated or not but kids closed your eyes maybe?*

***

Eunji entered her first class for the beginning of the new semester with her small pink bag and not forget her file on hand. She took a seat not too far from the front yet not too close to behind. She turned on her phone to check any notification. She opened her chat with her boyfriend last night, too much sweets talk and quite lot of interested topic.

To be honest, Eunji does not know his boyfriend quite well as their relationship is still young. They just happened to knew each other through a blind date then few days after that they decided to date each other because they felt comfortable with each other. She does not know him completely but surely, he is dominant and possessive towards her.

A while later, more students fills the seat as the class will start soon. A quite young man took a seat beside her and greeted her.

 A quite young man took a seat beside her and greeted her

"Hi. My name is Jungkook"

"Hi. My name is Eunji"

"Can I sit here?"

"Sure"

Eunji moved a bit so he can take the seat. They introduced themselves before the quite tall man with book on his hand and suitcase on the other hand enters the class. He fixed her black tie and stand proudly in front of the class. He greeted everyone before he realize someone familiar in the class. Eunji rubbed her eyes not believes with her own eyes. A man stand in front of her class is her boyfriend. Never had she known her boyfriend looks handsome with formal dress.

She awed with his appearance until Jungkook pushed lightly her shoulder, wake her up from daydream.

"Morning class"

"Morning sir" replied the class.

"Before we started, let's break the ice. My name is Park Chanyeol. Call me Mr. Park. Any questions did you curious about me before we start?"

 Any questions did you curious about me before we start?"

"How old are you?"

Chanyeol tilted his head. "I'm 30 years old today."

"Did you marry yet?"

"Not yet" His answered receive many responses from girls in the class included Eunji.

"Did you have a girlfriend?"

Chanyeol laughed and replied,"I have a girlfriend and I love her so much". His eyes met with Eunji. Eunji's cheeks turn red. 'I love you too Mr. Park'

Chanyeol felt uncomfortable with the man beside Eunji who kept his eyed on Eunji. He feels jealous. Eunji also look close with him. Was he someone special to her? 'Please focus Park Chanyeol. You are in class, please be professional'.

***

After class ended, Chanyeol left the classroom meanwhile Eunji cleaned her desk and put her book in her blue bag. She saw Jungkook left first and she decided to walk to the canteen alone to fill her empty stomach which cried for food since morning. She hugged her file close to her. Suddenly, someone grabbed her hand and closed her mouth. He dragged her to a small space which located lockers for students' accommodation. Why he? Because the way he dragged her and the quite big hand that used to close her mouth proved that it was a 'he'.

He pushed her to wall and slowly moved his hand from her mouth. Meanwhile Eunji who feel shocked with the sudden action stay still. He feels sorry because of his sudden action make his girl become afraid. He put his hand on her chin and slowly makes her face closer to him.

"Chanyeol" said Eunji with smile plastered on her face, feels relieved it was him.

"Eunji, I miss you" put her head close to his chest and hugged her tightly.

"Hm. I miss you too" replied Eunji and hug him back. Chanyeol put his hand on her face and kiss her lightly. He caress her hair meanwhile Eunji just let him showed his love to her. Chanyeol saw a familiar figure walked closer to them and without thinking much he put his lips on Eunji and kiss her passionately.

The man earlier was so shocked to see the girl he knew earlier was kissing their professor. Chanyeol put a smirk on his face and continue kissing his girl who already started to lose her breath. He hugged her after the boy named 'Jungkook' left the scene already.

"Don't make me jealous okay? Make sure you are 5 metre away from any man" said Chanyeol expressing his jealousy.

Eunji smile widely and nodded. Her boyfriend is jealous.

END