Pieces

note: *This was one of chapter from my story "Mysterious" which was privated*

***

Han River..

Even after he finished his ramen and drink, the guy is still sitting on the bench while busy eyeing the long haired girl who is just about to leave from her spot. The girl collected her trash and put her phone in pocket before standing up from her seat. Her eyes immediately searched for a bin to throw the cup and small plastic. Suddenly, the air blew a bit strong causing the cover of the cup to flew away. She followed it and was about to pick it up when she saw someone standing in front of her. She then lifted her head.

'This guy seems familiar. Wait, that annoying guy!'

Chanyeol gave her a sly smile, thinking that this is pure coincidence or luck as the girl is now standing near him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chanyeol gave her a sly smile, thinking that this is pure coincidence or luck as the girl is now standing near him. Eunji was glued on the person in front of him.

"Hi" said Chanyeol.

"H-Hi" Eunji replied. "So, we meet again?"she continued.

"Tsk.. What did you say? 'so we meet again'? Even if we didn't meet here, we are still gonna meet in the reunion party anyway."

"Such a psycho guy" muttered Eunji but the guy was able to hear it. He smiled in secret.

"Do you have anything more to say? I have to go home now." Eunji asked.

The guy shook his head and gave way to the girl to pass through.

'Weird, I thought he will nag me like that day on the airport' Eunji thought but she just ignored her feels, quickly walked to nearest bin and threw her trash then she went to her car.

****

London..

Baekhyun is packing up all his bags as today will be his last day for the trip. After putting all the clothes in his luggage, he decided to lay down on his bed.

"Ugh, never know that packing clothes can be this tiring" Baekhyun sighed. He held his phone and scroll down on his favorite social media, Instagram, liking almost all recent photos in his home. He also took some time stalking his friends.

NaeunSon_karaoke time with my Hayoungie(replies)EunjiJung Omg, I miss you guys, when will you come back to Korea back?KHanbin goddess😎OhSehun 🙄

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

NaeunSon_
karaoke time with my Hayoungie
(replies)
EunjiJung Omg, I miss you guys, when will you come back to Korea back?
KHanbin goddess😎
OhSehun 🙄

Baekhyun also joined commenting in the post. Then he clicked on Eunji's Instagram which he happened to saw her Instagram post in Han river and of course he clicked those like and comment buttons.

"I want to listen to her voice" said Baekhyun. Without waiting any longer, he put a video call over Eunji. After a few beeps, his call was answered by Eunji.

 After a few beeps, his call was answered by Eunji

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hello pretty girl"

Eunji held her smile after seeing Baekhyun act cute.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hm. Hello Baekhyun, why did you call me?" Eunji asked.

"I just feel like to listen to your voice. Hm.." Baekhyun answered.

Eunji giggled."How was your trip with family?"

"It's fun, but it will be great if you were here too"

"This man is such a sweet talker"

"No, I really mean it. I miss you" said Baekhyun seriously.

"Fine Baekhyun. Miss you too. When will you come back to Korea?"

"OMG, Eunji miss me too. I will fly to you as soon as possible. Wait for me" said Baekhyun jumping excitedly. Who does not get excited when someone you like the most is replying the 'code'.

'Cute' Eunji muttered but Baekhyun was able to hear it. He smiled.

"So, you didn't answer my question yet. When are you planning to come back here?"

"Around this week, expect a surprise" Baekhyun answered lying on the fact that tomorrow is his flight to Korea.

"Ah, really? Tell me if you're coming back to the country" said Eunji who is excited now.

"Okay my princess" Baekhyun showed his rectangle smile.The love birds continued their conversation until Baekhyun stirred into sleep without even ending the call and he missed the words 'I love you' from Eunji.

END

*posted because i may discontinued the story as my writing was kind of on and off but more to bad plot. lol. i hate myself*

Eunji (one shoot)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें