Final Chapter 67: Happily Ever After

Three months later

...

Y/N groaned as he woke up in bed. His eyes adjusted to the bright sun shining down on him.

The first thing he saw with his open eyes were two legs by the side of his head. Upon closer inspection, he found Xenovia sprawled out on top of him with her legs really close to crushing his skull.

Y/N very gently removed her legs from around his head and dropped them next to him instead.

He quietly sat up and looked around. Akeno elegantly slept naked next to them. She always looked peaceful when she was asleep.

Y/N lightly ran the back of his knuckle up and down her soft cheek. She smiled a tiny bit in her sleep.

Y/N smiled nicely at the two girls who slept very differently. He turned to his other side and noticer that a certain redhead wasn't there. Y/N's brows furrowed in confusion.

Stealthily, he snuck out of the bed and put the covers back. He opened the bedroom door and quietly closed it behind him.

In the kitchen, sitting on one of the barstools, was Rias who appeared to be writing something down.

Rias stared intently at her work through her glasses. She sighed a bit as doing it had made her tired.

"Good morning," He greeted as he approached her.

"Hmm," She acknowledged him but that was it.

Y/N tried not to get offended. "Okay then."

He walked past her and got himself a bottle of water from the fridge. He took a sip of it and leaned against the counter.

"What are you writing?" He asked.

"My graduation speech," She answered.

"Ahh," He said in understanding.

Today was the day the third-year students were graduating from Kuoh academy. Rias and Akeno would be graduating today, alongside them would be Sona and Tsubaki.

Their plan was simple. All of them were going to be heading for college that was luckily, still in Kuoh. They didn't want to go far as there was no need to. Their home was the Underworld so they would be no point in going further.

While they would become college students, Y/N, Issei, Xenovia, Kiba, and Asia would become third years. Koneko and Gasper would boost up to second years. Azazel and Rossweisse would continue to stay there until they all left.

Y/N had planned to drop school all together but Rias and forcefully declined his request as she didn't want him lounging around all day. He had no choice but to agree. Could he say no to her, physically yes, but the anger he would receive wouldn't be worth it.

Rias had been approached by the teachers to give a speech at the ceremony. Apparently, there was a high demand by students for her to do it, no doubt because of her popularity.

Rias, being the nice person she was, agreed to it. Last night, she'd been writing it and she was still going. He'd made sure she'd got some sleep but she must have snuck out when the others were asleep.

"Why not ask Miss Sitri to help you with it?" Y/N suggested.

"They asked me to do it. I can't have Sona write it," Rias shot down.

He sighed. "You're still stubborn."

"Hmm," Once again, she didn't acknowledge what he said.

Akeno stepped out of the bedroom. She yawned and stretched her naked body. Even now, Y/N was still enticed by her beauty.