Chapter 58: The End Of Days Part 2

The blue cloud dispersed, leaving Y/N visible to them. The Angel stared in front of him at nothing in particular as his mind raced.

His slowly craned his head to the side and saw six wings. He turned the other way and also saw another six wings.

This wasn't real. This was one bad day...but it was more than that.

Y/N took a step forward, all the pain his body had been feeling was gone in seconds.

He took another footstep and started walking towards Loki. All that could be heard was the echoing of his footsteps. There were no cries, no sobs, no gasps, and no cheers.

It was the return of an Angel...no, an Archangel.

_______________________________________

Everyone stared at the twelve winged Archangel who had only had two wings a minute ago. Never in history had anyone ever been able to regrow lost wings.

Loki raised a brow. "Well, that's a surprise. However, you're already too late."

Like before, multiple magic circles surrounded Loki and a black cloud appeared above him. It was the same magic cloud that caused the defeat of Saji, Xenovia, and Kiba until they were revived.

Everyone worried. Last time, they needed to use all three of their Phoenix tears to heal the injured. If anyone got hit with these blasts, they might end up with more then one causality today.

"You're deaths will spark the coming of Ragnarok!" Loki yelled. "Take joy in the fact that you've sparked the end of the world!"

Giant beams rained from above. Just before they all summoned magic circles...the beams stopped. They didn't go away or get destroyed, they just stopped.

"Impossible..." Loki gasped. "Who-"

Down on the ground, Y/N held up his hand which emitted a blue glow. Upon inspection, the beams above were surrounded in the same glow.

Everyone was shocked again. Most of them knew what Y/N could do, but to use his powers on a magnitude like this and look unaffected? They'd seem him tired doing less.

Y/N lifted up into the air, his wings didn't even flap. He reached the same height as Loki but he was still half a battlefield away from him.

Surprisingly, Y/N directed every single blast in the air at the Norse God, concerning the light blue-haired bastard.

Y/N then fired everything at him, making Loki grit his teeth. He put up a very large magic circle as all the blasts combined into one beam. They struck the magic circle, casting the sky full of light.

Loki held up his shield for as long as he could but it finally gave way. The beam shattered through the blast and hit him. He yelled in pain as he plummeted to the ground.

However, he never touched the ground as he bumped into something else first. He turned his head and saw that Y/N had instantly appeared behind him.

"That's not possi-" Loki was cut off when Y/N grabbed the back of his head and flew to the ground.

Y/N shoved Loki's face into the floor and flew, dragging the Evil Norse's Gods face through the rock and dirt. A boulder came up ahead and Y/N threw him into it.

The boulder grew a spiderweb of cracks as Loki slammed into it. The Norse God pushed himself out of it and felt a blood trail go down his mouth.

Y/N wasted no time shooting forward and planting his foot on Loki's back. He swiftly kicked the God and he went straight through the boulder, cracking it in two.