Chapter 2: Wings of White Part 2

Y/N was at home on a Sunday afternoon. Today was the day his new friend Issei was on a date with that girl Yuuma.

There was a small smile on his face when he said Issei was his friend. He's never really had any of them before, but that smile was lost when he thought about Yuuma.

If he didn't know better, he would say she was an angel, but she unmistakably wasn't. However, with her soft voice, cute face, and beautiful body, Y/N knew why people might think that.

He had thought about following them, but he couldn't risk getting caught by either of them. Besides, if this girl was what he was starting to think she was then it's possible she could figure out who he is too.

So he opted to just laze around at home in his cosy apartment others might call crappy. There wasn't a TV or any form of entertainment, however, Y/N had his music and his books. He didn't own a wide variety but there were some classics authors here like; John Sandford, Lee Child, and Michael Connelly.

Y/N spent his relaxing Sunday reading books and chilling to music, but he was ready for a fight at a moment's notice, that much is reassured.

_______________________________________

Issei casually walked through the park a bit later in the evening than he had been expecting, but he was with his new girlfriend Yuuma so he was hardly complaining.

"I sure had fun today," She sweetly said.

"Yeah, this was the best date ever," He replied. It might have been his only date but it was extremely fun. They'd gone shopping, tried on clothes, and even ate ice cream together. Also, Yuuma had some lovely melons on her that he hadn't been able to look away from.

As they walked, the back Issei's hand gently grazed across her own.

'Dude, I think this is my chance to make a move,' He told himself.

He then held her hand, causing a slight gasp from her. She blushed but held his hand as well.

'I'm touching her!' He giddily thought.

The two entered another section of the park. It was a circle crossroad with a tiered fountain in the centre.

Yuuma let go of Issei's hand, much to his displeasure, and forward. She stopped in front of the fountain and turned to face him. Her smile was blissful.

"Can I ask you a question?" She queried. Issei gulped but nodded in response. "In honour of our first date, there's something I'd like you to do," Yuuma started getting closer and closer to Issei. "To commemorate this special moment."

Issei's eyes were wide with anticipation. 'I'm gonna get to kiss her. I'm gonna get to kiss her. This rocks!'

Yuuma came to a stop in front of him. Her head was bowed and her eyes were shut.

"Sure. You can ask me anything at all," He replied.

With those words spoken, Yuuma looked up at Issei. Her eyes were no longer sparkling with glee but with something else entirely.

"Would you die for me?"

Issei let out a small gasp. "Uhh. Whatchu say? Sorry, I don't think I heard you correctly. Something must be wrong with my ears. Could you maybe say that one more time please?" He hoped he had misheard her.

Yuuma chuckled unlike before. She quickly leaned in close and turned her head so she was facing his ear.

Then with a voice slightly deeper than normal, she said, "I want you to die for me."