Rouge kissed me!?

Rouge makes it to my house, she lands in front of the house. I look down at the ground and sigh, what am I going to do without Shadow? I need him. Rouge notices me upset and places her hand on my shoulder. "Amy, you ok?" I look back up to her and smile. "Y-yep totally! So you're having a sleepover with me?" I ask, walking up to the front door. I slam it open and sit down on the couch, Rouge soon follows and closes the door. "Yeah, sure. It will be nice to hang out without him breathing down our necks." What does she mean by that? By him I bet she means Shadow... I have no idea what she means by breathing down our necks but whatever. I just nod at her, as she sits next to me I notice she had a small smile. Honestly she is a bit cute. "What are smiling about?" "Oh nothing.... just, it's nice to have some time together dear." I smiles shyly and looks away from her, she is right about having some one on one time together. The only times I could talk with her or the others was on the phone. Rouge grabs the TV remote and turns it on, a horror movie was on. I think it's called Halloween or something. We both begin to watch, I mostly did to clear my head to think of a way to get my sugar back from that jail cell. I bet he must be feeling so lonely there, god I should've helped him from the cops. "You alright darling?" Rouge asks me, scooting closer to me. "Oh of course I am, just that Shadow was arrested!" I shout sarcastically, how does she think I can be fine after my love was arrested!? She places her hand on my shoulder to support me. "Hey, I'm sorry about that but... I couldn't let you get caught. I care for you a lot." I glance up at her, then lean my face closer to hers. "Y-you do?" Rouge nods and also leans closer, our lips inches away from each other. H-hang on, are we actually going to kiss? "I care for you more then as just a friend." Rouge says before our lips connect together. God why am I doing this, ain't I straight? I mean I never experimented so maybe I could be bisexual. I do kinda like this.

We continued to make out for like 5 minuets until I pulled away. Blushing like crazy, "U-um that was... nice!" I beam, it was fun to kiss Rouge. But I love Shadow with all of my heart! She stands up and coughs. "Yeah it was. I'm going to go to bed, night." I smile and give a small giggle. She smiles as well, "Yeah night Jewels." She kisses me on the forehead before walking up the stairs. God she really... cares for me? What no no! I need Shadow in my life! I quickly take out my phone to call one of those dummies "Ugh, what is it Amy?" I hear him ask. "Get you and the rest of the boys in the van. We're gunna safe my sugar!" He groans on the other line. "A-alright then, where are we meeting?" I giggle. "Nearby the Asylum idiot! So get there now!" "O-ok then Ames." He quickly hangs up. That asshole! I stand up and begin to walk outside, but I stop to look back up to the stairs. Why do I...feel something for that bat? We're just friends! Right? I shake off the thought and walk out of the house. I'm commin' for you Mr S~