Time for a tattoo!

Amy POV

I open my eyes to see I'm back in my room.I sit up in my bed and my door opens to see Shadow. I smile"Hi sugar!What time is it?"He sits onto the side of my bed."It's 11:00 am Rose. Rouge wants to know if you wanna join them tonight?"That-wait,them?Does he mean by them. "Sure but what cha' mean by 'them'?"He shrugs."Also,I'm gettin' some tattoos today. You're getting some too."WHAT! TATTOOS?! I gasp"T-tattoos?I've heard they hurt like hell" "Well,they do at first but you'll get use to it.Now get dressed,I'll wait for you downstairs."He gets up and walks over to the door."Also,after tattoos we're going to get new clothes for 'fun' out in the town."He then goes out of my room.I get out of bed and change into a low crop top and a black skirt with blue shoes. I grab a red bag and put in my phone,purse and my red lipstick I walk out of my room and go downstairs to see Shadow,now wearing a black jacket,a white t-shirt and dark blue jeans."Ya' ready now?"I nod.He opens the door and walks outside, with me following him smiling.We both get on his bike and head to this building with a big sign saying 'TATTOOS FOR ALL' with a skull where the 'o's is suppose to be."So what tattoos are ya' gettin' Shadow?"I ask him as we both walk inside."I'm getting a rose on my back here."He slides his jacket down a bit to show where he's getting the tattoo.It's on his back near his left shoulder. "Cool!Whilst you're getting yours, I'll look around and choose one myself."I say as he lifts up his jacket."Ok then.see ya in a few mins." He just then walks into another room.I look over to this board,full of designs of tattoos. I then soon see these(The picture above and Puddin is replaced with Sugar and mrJ is replaced with mrS)

Oh,maybe I can get the lucky you one on my belly at my waist.Or have the heart with mista'S on my left leg.OH I KNOW!I can have a tattoo of Shadow behind me on my waist,it shows my love for him~.I turn around to find ...SCROOGE AT THE COUNTER! Does he do tattoos here or somethin'? I guess I'll have to ask him.I go over to the counter and he smirks, geez I hate it. "Oh~hello cutie.What cha' doing here?"I roll my eyes."Well,defiantly not looking for you.I'm getting my tattoo,with my sugar."He then looks at me,confused.I sigh"My boyfriend."He just smiles."Well,who is this lucky guy?" "Shadow."He suddenly bursts into laughter."WHAT?THAT GUY!*Calms down from laughing to hard*Please you can do so much better.Like with me~"I growl and before I can saying anything else"EXCUSE ME ASSHOLE!" Scrooge-douche turns around and sees Shadow,quite pissed off."N-nothin' Shadow,I swear.I-I'll just b-be on my w-way now!Bye bye."He then quickly runs out of the building,me and Shadow just laugh.Then a worker walks over to me."You ready for a tattoo or piercing?"She asks me,sounding depressed.Maybe she a emo or just hates life."Tattoo please."I then follow her to the room Shadow was previously was in.After about 5 mins or so,my tattoo is finally done! It's awesome.The tattoo was on my waist,near my butt,and it was only Shadows head.I smile,pay the woman and walk out of tha' room to Shadow."What did ya' get love?"He asks me.I lower my skirt a bit for him to see the full tattoo,not showing my butt cheek."You sugar!" He blushes and coughs"Nice~Now,how about we go out to get new clothes?"I nod and we both go outside.