Sonic?

Whilst flying I look to my left and ..Oh great.I see Sonic.Hopefully he doesn't see m-Dammit he saw me!"Rouge please go faster." "Wow,you really want a makeover don't ya." "No Rouge it's tha-" "Amelia!"Sonic was then in front of me and Rouge.Oh great.Rouge puts me down and stands next to me."I'll let ya 2 talk."Rouge walks over a few feet away from me and Sonic."Look Ames,I'm sorry I hurt ya feelings it's just.." "Just what?You wanted a whore?Did you even know she was with Scrouge?!"Oh crap.I had to open my mouth."W-what did you say?"I keep my mouth shut.Sonic's eyes start to go dark. "Amelia.. Tell. Me. What. You. Just.SAID!"Holy shit I've never seen him like this!"Ok OK!Just chill.I'm guessing before you went with the whore,I was talking with her and said that she's dating Scrouge. But only for sex,like with the others."CRAP I OPENED MY MOUTH AGAIN!TOO MUCH!!!Sonic looks down with a dark aurora around."I'll talk with ya later."He then runs away.God something bad might happen...oh well.Wait,what's wrong with me?"Ok talk over!Come on love,let's go and do ya makeover." Rouge surprises me.She grabs my hands and quickly fly's to a house that's really far from the town.We was just in the town next to ours. To be honest,the town we're in now is JUST LIKE NEW YORK!I love it.I don't why I didn't come here-oh yeah...Tails said this place was full of crime.I love it!!!She quickly flies into a window into a hella' fancy hotel room!

Sorry if it is a rather short chapter

I'm not very good with and fanfics and I'm always freaking out if everything is not right.So I've tried my best!