Amy Rose is Here!

She puts me down and walks over to her wardrobe."wow Rouge,this is where ya live now?"I ask whilst watching her go through her wardrobe."Yep,I sure do!Ever since my last mission with the boys,our boss said after the mission we needed to live far away from each other in case Eggman,or any other evil,will find us."I look around her room and I start to notice that plants were almost every where."Here ya go sweetie."She then passes me...a gesture costume!(The picture above is the costume) "OMG!I love it!Mind if I change into it now?" "Well~If ya want to make some chaos in town?" Rouge asks me.I can't believe I actually want to make danger."Hell yeah!" "Good!Now,get dressed in the outfit and join me in the living room."She walks out and I put on the costume.I look into the mirror and wow,I look really different from before.I like my new look!It makes me feel more better and powerful,it may be tight but if feels comfortable.I walk out to the living room and Rouge sees me."Gurl you look awesome!"I quickly notice she was wearing something different from before.She had a green swimsuit on with green gloves, boots and tights. "Um, Rouge?What you wearing?" "Oh yeah,well,I'm actually a bit of a criminal in this town.My name is poison diamond~"She twirls around in a circle. Maybe I can change my name.I mean,I don't really want my other friends to know about me joining G.U.N. "Hey Rouge, can I change my name?"Rouge looks at me surprised."Really?Well ok then. Choose whatever name that sounds cool and definitely not you."I start to think.What can call myself?Oh I know!I can be called Amy Rose!"Rouge,what ya think about calling me Amy Rose?" "Cool!That's a great name.Now lets make chaos shall we?"Suddenly a large plant pops out and Rouge sits on it.I jump on the plant and said"Hell yeah!"We then went out the window.

~Time skip~

OMG!!!That was so amazing!I can't believe I'm saying this but,I actually love doing crime. We stole from a bank and also went to some kind of plant shop and,well what Rouge says, saving them.As soon as we got back into our hotel room,I slop onto the couch and put down the bags of money."Wow,that was cool as fuck!"I hear Rouge laugh."Well,I'm glad you did.Cause we may be doing this for awhile."I sit up and look at her surprised.Are we actually going to do this all the time?"Wait,what do you mean by doing this for awhile?" "Well,on some nights we'll go out together and create crime.Here since I've seen how good you were fighting out there I guess we can just go over to Shadow's tomorrow."Rouge then walks over to the kitchen. Oh, yeah I was suppose to ask her about the plants.Whilst we was doing crime, Rouge did make plants almost come all over some houses.I get up from the couch and walk into the kitchen I sit on the counter "So,Rouge,what's with tha' plants?They're everywhere." She looks at me and stops cooking. "Well,I actually love plants and whilst I was on a mission I accidentally got a potion onto me and well,I now can make plants.I know it sounds weird but, everything in this world is weird. "Ok,she does have a bit of a point about this world.I get off the counter and walk to Rouge's room.I going to change,this may be comfortable to be in but I rather not wear this for 2 days.I look into her wardrobe and change into a purple tank-top and white shorts.I put my costume back in the wardrobe and go back to the kitchen.I sit down at the table and Rouge gives me a plate of F/F.Yummy!She sits down and we both start to eat. After eating,I start to think about Shadow.I don't really know why but,I'm just thinking of when he helped me."Hey Amelia."I stop day dreaming and look at her."Y-yeah,what?" "You're going sleep on the couch ok?I'm off to bed, goodnight."She hugs me and before she walks into her room"Rouge,please just call me Amy Rose."She just smiles and goes into her room.I walk to the couch and fall fast asleep.