Another Small Mission

Shadow POV

I answer my phone and say annoyed"What?" "Well,you sound annoyed."It's Rouge."Oh it's you Rouge.What's up?" "Well,I need to tell ya two things.We'll all need to catch that fucker twohog and magpie,they're going to try and steal a previous Jewel which Commander wants. Also,how's Amy doing?" I sign,why would she care about Amy living with me?"She's alright Rouge,now when are we all meeting and where?" "IN about an hour,we'll all meet at (random jewelry store name) ,but we'll be on the building next door to it." "Ok,meet you soon with Amy.Bye"I hang up and look over to Amy,still watching some random TV show."What did Rouge want mr' S?"She ask me.I pause the episode and say"We're going to stop these 2 idiots from stealing this diamond for the Commander. We be heading out in about an hour so,I think we should get ready."Before I get up,Amy kisses my cheek."Ok then!Oh,is it ok if I can ask about you know.Your chaos emerald?" Why is she asking about this now?"Um,ok. What's you want too know?And make it quick." "Well,how do you use it?" I...don't really know how to respond. "I-I'll,talk to you about it later hun. Let's just sort out our mission and we continue this later."I quickly walk upstairs to end this conversation.I go into my room and change into my purple suit,and my belt with pistols.I walk out and wait for my Rose to get ready.She soon comes out of her room in her red and black costume and her belt around her."You ready?"I ask her."Yep!Now,lets go and get these ass -holes."She holds my hand,making me blush,and walks outside to the bike.We both get on and I drive us to where going to meet Rouge.

~Time skip~

We had these 2 fuckers tied up in rope as their guard were knocked out,all lying on the floor. Rouge was carefully getting the diamond from it's glass box."Hey Omega,who are these dudes anyway?"Amy asks Omega whilst she tightened the ropes on magpie and twohog. "Their real names are-" "You better not Omega!"Magpie interrupted Omega.Amy suddenly slaps him across the face. "Hey!No need to be rude!Continue Omega." She said the last bit in a sweet tone "Thank you Amy.Now,magpie's real name is Jet the Hawk and twohog is Vector the Crocodile." Yep,it's surprising that these two are criminals. "Huh,cool!"Rouge finally gets the diamond,just in time cause we soon hear the police coming in. Rouge gets onto one of her plant,Omega already starts to get tha' fuck outta here out of the roof,smashing through the glass. I grab Amy's waist and pull out my emerald "Chaos control!" We both are now a few buildings away from the bank.I look over to Rose and she's blushing,god she's cute."You ok love?"I ask her and she says"Y-yep, totally fine mista' S!" I chuckle.I don't why Sonic never loved her!She's cute,nice,funny,hot as fuck and loves crime!"Wanna,maybe I don't know~ blow up some shit?"She starts to smile, crazily.It that even a word?"Of course I do!"I smile too and call Rouge to tell her me and Amy are having some fun.I click my fingers and my motorcycle drives to us,Rose gasps surprised. "How the heck did ya' do that?!" "It's a secret~" I wink at her and get on the motorcycle with her.