Tonight's gunna be fun!

It's 8 PM and we're already at the town's party.Waiting at the snack's stand for the rest, maybe kitty is stealing and Rouge is putting down plant traps. Silver could be just gettin' his body guards ready. Shadow was on his phone talking to someone, whilst I was just looking around. I wonder if Cream is actually here,god I hope she is! As I look around I suddenly see the back of a bunny's head,she'd looked taller than Cream. Maybe she grown taller!I quickly walk over to the bunny, pushing through the crowds. As I got behind the bunny,I put my hand on it's shoulder "Cream?"it turns around and it wasn't her. The bunny had a robotic red eye on her left whilst the other one was normal. Dammit Amy you got the wrong bunny! "excuse me?Are you looking for someone?" She asks sounding a bit like she's from Texas. "Yes I am,sorry I've mistakin' you for her." She giggles. "It's alright love.My name's Rabbot!" She pulls out...HOLY SHIT A gun?! She notice me worried "S-sorry love,wrong hand." She switches to her right hand. Oh..that explains the name RABBOT, along with her eye, funny. I shake her hand "Nice to meet you,I'm Amy!" "So,why ya here Amy?It betta not be for that Sonic guy." I smile, yes another girl who hates the blue hedgehog! "So you hate him too?Finally some one else in the world!" "I know he may save us from eggman and all but, he can be an arse some times. " We nods in agreement.I like this girl,she seems cool." If you don't mind me asking but where are you from?" I ask out of curiosity. "I'm from Texas,I've lived there since I was born!But I decided to move and live in the city." Before I could say another thing,a hand grabs my shoulder and turns me around. It was Shadow "There you are!Come on Rose,the others are here." He grabs my hand rather roughly and pulls me through the crowds."B-bye Rabbot!"I manage to say before I couldn't see her.

We walk back to snack stand and I see the three, Rouge was wearing a long coat, Blaze was chatting with Silver. Blaze had on her mask but was covering it by wearing a hat, whilst Silver had on a jacket with the hood up, hiding his face "There she is, thought you lost her." Rouge says once she noticed us. "She just wondered off and started to talk to some robotic bunny, who was she any way?" Shadow questions me, I just give him a bright smile and reply "Her name was Rabbot, she seemed very nice!" Silver joins in. "Yeah whatever, let's just get this over with alright? I need money fast." Blaze rolls her eyes annoyed. "Of course you do penguin, the float's ready so call the guys to get it out onto the road." Silver nods and gets out his phone, he's going to call them to let them know we're ready. Shadow sighs "Ok kitty-" He says pointing over to Blaze. "Go up near high grounds, on your way up the buildings you can go an' steal or whatever you do. Just remember to signal us if Sonic or Eggman comes along." Eggman has decided to crash a parade twice before, but Sonic of course beated Eggman from destroying the parade. Some of us, by some I mean Tails Knuckles Sally and I, did help out stopping Eggman. I kinda wished Sonic was at the parade to stop him earlier, the first time he did hurt a lot of people and the second he almost killed someone! Honestly though I'd love to see the person's face, seeing the fear in their eyes before their final seconds on earth.  Heh, surprised that no one near us can hear Shadow. "Hey Amy!" Rouge shouts breaking me out of the thought of the almost killed guy. "Oh sorry Rouge, daydreaming." I giggle and she playfully rolls her eyes. "We have no time for that cutie, come on we need to be at the front." She grabs my hand and pushes through the crowd. Hang on, did I miss the orders Shadow was giving to everyone? Damn it!