Sad Amy

Amelia Rosaline (a.k.a Amy rose) POV(I'm not good at intros so sorry if it sounds quick)

Whilst walking in the park I see Sonic under neath a tree.My Soniku is so cute no matter where he is~.I quietly walk over to the tree and suddenly see Sally with him.I was behind another tree near them to watch them.Why is he with her?"Sally,are ya sure Ames won't know about this?Cause she is a bit of a stalker."H-he thinks I'm a stalker?Well,I do sometimes act a bit stalker-ish but not ALL the time."She won't know~Anyway why would you care?!I thought you hated her!" "W-well,oh you're right!Why would I?!Now give me a kiss~"And they start to kiss.I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!They were keeping it a secret from me and everyone?!I start to cry as I saw them kiss.Sally's also with Scrouge too,what a whore!Why?Why did the only man I loved like someone else?I start to sob even more and they both hear me."A-Amelia?!I-I can explain everything!" "You don't need to explain anything Sonic!!I'm done with you!!!"I ran away from them still crying me eyes out.I can't believe this.Of course whilst I was running it was raining,it just makes everything worse!I suddenly bump into someone,or something,and fall onto the floor."Hey watch were you go-"I look up still crying and see Shadow."S-sorry S-Shadow."He then puts his hand out for me to take.For the 1st time he's being nice?I slowly take his hand and he pulls me up."Why are you crying Amelia?" "W-well,I was going over to Sonic b-but when I-I did.I saw him with S-Sally and they kissed."Suddenly,Shadow pulled me into him for a hug."It's ok. I know it sucks losing someone you love to another.Here wanna stay at my place?Sonic might go to yours to say he can 'explain' everything."I guess Shadow is right.I mean of course Sonic would try to explain so he can make me happy.But I don't want to see him or even talk to him right now. "Yeah,let's go to yours.I don't wanna see Sonic right now." He holds my hand,making me blush. Agh!Why am I blushing?!"Follow me."We both walk to his house and we both go inside. Wow!His place is really dark.His couch was black,the walls were a dark red and everything else was mostly black and red.I sit down on his couch as he walks into,what I think is,the kitchen.I grab a tissue from the small table in front of me and blow my nose."Here you go Rosaline."I look up and see Shadow back with two cups of tea.My favorite!He passes me a cup and I start to drink it.He sits next to me and drinks his too.I smile at him"Thanks Shadow!It's really sweet of you." Shadows blank expression turns into him blushing. I've never seen him blush before!"T-thanks Rosaline."We both continue to drink.