-6-

My mother wasn't home when the Korren brothers and I pulled up into my driveway. Her car wasn't there and all the lights inside the house were off. This time, Kaleb was the one who carried me and Keith held my backpack. "I don't see why you guys need to carry me," I stated along with a groan of pain. "I just got hit in the face, it's not like I broke my legs or anything."

"It wouldn't even matter if you got a paper cut, Rebecca," Kaleb said to me as he followed behind Keith to my front door. "We'll still carry you."

"He's right. We don't want to see you get hurt," Keith added as he turned to face me. "You got keys?"

"The front pocket," I answered. He zipped open the small front pocket of my backpack and pulled out my house keys that were attached to a pink floral lanyard. He unlocked my door and we all stepped in. Keith closed the door behind Kaleb and I. "You can put me down now."

"No, we're going to take care of you," Kaleb sternly told me as Keith flipped on the lights to the living room.

"Fine, then just set me down on the couch," I said as I pointed in the direction. Kaleb did as I told him to and I sat up, crossing my legs to sit Indian style. Keith went into my kitchen and I heard him pull the freezer door open. Seconds later, Keith walked in with an ice pack wrapped in a towel and handed it to me. "Guys, I appreciate it, but you can head home. My mom is a nurse."

"Frankly, I don't like the idea of you being here alone," Kaleb voiced his opinion and I only rolled my eyes. I spent majority of my time home alone and the rest either at school or with Debby. Speaking of Debby, I completely forgot to message her.

"Keith, can I have my bag?" I asked him and he handed it to me. I fished my phone out from the deep main pocket and I saw a missed call and few messages from Debby. I instantly felt like I was a horrible friend and I quickly sent her a text telling her I was hit by a ball and was taken home and that I'd tell her all the details about it tomorrow since I was going to get rest. Keith took a seat next to me on my right side while Kaleb sat down on my left.

I felt awkward sitting there caught in between them in silence. I reached over Kaleb to the glass side table where I snatched the remote. When I pulled back, he suddenly grabbed my arm, my body coming to a halt. I glanced up with nervous eyes and he was focusing on me with such intense eyes that I grew shy underneath his gaze.

Keith slid closer and he wrapped an arm around my waist and I felt his strong chest press up against my back. I sucked in a sharp breath, trying not to feel pleasure, but my body tingled with it.

"I-I don't see why you guys care so much for me.." I said, trying to distract them because they seemed like they wanted to devour me at the very moment. "You barely know me."

"Mmm," Kaleb responded as he leaned his head closer to mine.

"We'll explain after you choose to become ours," Keith said in his low, deep voice next to my ear, his hot breath tickling the skin behind my ear and a part of the neck.

Kaleb's lips soon met mine, and I felt like they put me under some spell, because even though I wanted to push them away, my body didn't budge at all. I accidentally let out a small moan as Kaleb's kiss deepened and Keith began to plant gentle kisses on the side of my neck. Kaleb worked his tongue into my mouth and my tongue met his, and they grazed over each other. The moment Keith began to slightly suck and nibble at the skin of my neck, my body became completely hot and the desire to want them increased.

Kaleb's hand went to the back of my head and his other trailed up my thigh. Keith's arm that was around my waist was working its way under my shirt, his cold hand feeling good against my burning hot skin.