-28-

Note: Sexual content, reader's discretion is advised.

Thank you!

Keith's dick slid inside me with no hesitation. This was it. This was when I finally lost my virginity. I was nervous, anxious, excited and full of desire all at the same time.

"Before I continue, when you need a break or need to stop, let me know. I'm not here to hurt you. I want to please you," Keith explained and I nodded my head in response. That was all he needed before he pressed his hand against my back, pushing my upper body lower. My hands went to the wall for support as he gripped my hips even tighter. His dick began to slowly slide in and out of my vagina. He let out a soft moan. "Fuck, you're really wet right now."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Yeah, it feels extremely good."

I blushed with embarrassment and joy. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to please him back. The shower curtain opened slightly and I saw Kaleb sitting on top of the toilet lid with his dick in his hand while his eyes watched us with lust. I already knew Kaleb wouldn't be sitting there for long, after all, they did tell me once upon a time ago that I would be receiving from both of them.

Once Keith knew for sure he wasn't hurting me, he started to pump his dick with much more force. My uncontrollable moans quickly filled the air. Every time Keith's dick would slide back in, his tip would hit my spot and it sent tingles across my body. His right hand travelled up my body until it was over my right boob and he gave it a squeeze. His grunts would send spirals of pleasure up my back and his thrusts made my knees weak. Keith slowed down and eventually pulled out. I straightened myself out with my legs still trembling, and he gave a kiss on the neck before stepping back. I turned my body around to see Kaleb making his way into the tub in between Keith and I.

"I hope you know how beautiful you are," Kaleb told me genuinely. My cheeks began to burn even hotter as he pulled my body close to his, giving me a passionate kiss before lifting me up against the wall. My legs wrapped around the top of his hips and his lips met mine once again and then trailed down my neck until they wrapped around my nipple. He swirled his tongue around in a few circles before sucking on it with just the right amount of pressure. The sensations it gave me made me tilt my head back in pleasure as another loud moan escaped my mouth. I could feel the tingles and vibrations that coursed my body down to my vagina, and I just knew I got a lot more wet. My vagina throbbed with eagerness for more.

Kaleb knew. He used his hands to open my legs a bit more before carefully inserting his dick and I let out a shaky breath. I bit my lip, fighting the urge to moan, but when he began thrusting his hips back and forth in an upward motion, my whole body began to tremble followed by a series of pleasurable noises. "Kaleb.. I.." I tried to speak, but when his dick hit my spot for the last time, my hand gripped his shoulder firmly with my nails digging into his skin and I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head. My body froze up while it shook with desire and my legs naturally tightened around him. After my brief moment of visiting heaven, I felt myself completely relax as I slumped forward. Keith and Kaleb both finished right after me, with Keith's dick in his hand and Kaleb's dick pulled out and against my inner thigh.

Kaleb's cum covered a spot on my leg, but it was quickly washed away by the water. He then gently helped me place my feet on the cool floor of the tub. I awkwardly picked my loofah off the floor and I glanced at the two of them. "That.. That felt really great. It was so amazing, that it makes me want to do it again. Is that weird?" I was slightly embarrassed to admit that, but I felt no judgement from them, only reassuring smiles.