"Maryland can't have the kids."

"Cool. That's the only thing you heard."

"No I heard everything but you don't wanna hear the I love yous, I'm sorrys, and I wanna be with yous anymore so I'm not gonna waste my breath. But my kids are in the middle and Maryland can't have the kids. They'll end up like me and I'd never wish that on anyone. Give my dad temporary guardianship."

"Do you think this baby's yours?"

"What ? Ray stop fucking with me I know it's mine"

"Are you sure?"

"The fuck ray do you want me to second guess?"

"Maryland doesn't think it's yours."

"Well Maryland ain't fuckin you either. Stop letting her bother you."

"Whatever."

He takes a deep breath to calm himself before speaking again. She was about to piss him off and he didn't want to fuck up already.

"Raven. I know you're upset with me. But I've been getting help. I've been doing better. And I'm going to tell my family everything. I want us to be the couple we were in college this new shit ain't cutting it."

"Terrance texted me yesterday."

"The fuck does that have to do with us?"

"What us Stephen. I'm done. I bought the house in Cancun. Your mom put everything but the house here up for sale. Anything that didn't have my name on it that she didn't think you needed she sold. And I bought the house back."

"So you fuck with that nigga? You do know we're still married."

"We're not. The marriage is null and void we live in the US and they were given under false pretenses and false names."

He pulls the car over and just looks at her. Did she even hear herself right now? There was no way she was serious.

"You serious?"

She nods her head yes and sits back getting back on her phone. The more she talked the more pissed off at her he  got so he just stopped talking. Pulling into the driveway he grabbed his things and followed her into the house.

His cars still in the garage. The house still in one piece and Raven still looking as beautiful as ever. They would have sex before the night was over. Nothing could stop him from making love to her.

She made her way upstairs to the bedroom and he followed. Undressing as he made his way into the room.

Her eyes wondered across his body as he made his way into the bathroom. There was no doubt that Stephen was beautiful but she couldn't deal anymore.

Walking in to pee her eyes scanned over the silhouette behind the curtain. She was hungry for him. Undressing she made her way into the shower behind him.

Turning around he kisses her forehead, her cheeks, and then her lips ever so lightly. As bad as Stephen wanted her now he wouldn't. He wanted her to give him permission. He wanted her to beg. Just the thought of her whining for him to fuck her made his member jump. Her small hand caressed his shaft making him shiver a little.

"Thought you were done."

"I can't stay away from you."

"I love you Mrs.Ace. Truly."

She kept her head down as she stroked him slower. Before looking in his eyes.

"I love you too."

She wasn't going anywhere. How could she? They had three kids together. They had been through so much. There was no way she could hurt him again the way he hurt her.

"You don't have to. I did you wrong so many times. I fucked up so many times." He removed her hand and intertwined their fingers.

"I'm really going to change Ray. No more kids, no more bullshit, no more anger. I wanna be the man you want, the one you need. Ok ?"

She nods her head.

He was lying. She gave it a month before they hated each other again. Before shit hit the fan and they couldn't tolerate looking at each other. But she hoped. She prayed shit got better for the sake of their children.

"I wanna do this right this time. Please just give me the chance to make it right. Make you happy?"

"Baby you do that already. Stop stressing. You're out that's all that matters."

"It's not."

At this point Stephen was turning her off. Raven wanted nothing more than to get out the shower and just sleep at this point. He had fucked her whole mood up. The nasty, freaky sex she had dreamed of while undressing was now ruined.

She got out leaving him alone to finish his shower and wrapped herself in a  towel making her way downstairs. She fills a bowl with ice cream and makes her way to the couch to recline and eat it while watching Euphoria. She was on episode 4 and it was really getting good.

A knock on the door pulls her from her show. She answers holding the towel tight.

"Terrance?"

"Hey. His um. His mom sent me to pick you up."

"Yeah.. um.. yeah come in let me go grab a few things then I'll be ready."

She follows his eyes to the top of the stairs where her eyes meet with Stephens.

Fuck.
This is not gonna go well.

"Wussup bro?"

"Fuck you doin in my house."

Terrance shakes his head. He wasn't about to do this with him. He knew how Stephen got. How angry and possessive he could be. This wasn't the time or the place.

"Came to scoop Ray."

"You let this pussy know where I lay my head at?"

"Come on E grow up. Now move so I can get my shit."

He grabs her arm stopping her from passing.

"You said you won't leaving."

"Well your mom says otherwise."

She hands him her phone and he looks over the text from his mother. Maryland was at it again. Why couldn't she just leave him alone.

"Take care of my wife man. But not too much care."

"She can handle herself."