4.

"Stephen move, I'm hungry I'm going to go make breakfast."

"Put some pants on, they in the dresser under the TV,third drawer." He waves her off and she makes her way into the kitchen that the boys barely clean.

Rummaging through the fridge she finds almost everything she wants to eat, pulling it out and placing it orderly on top of the granite counter. She pulls the pans from the dishwasher and preps them all sitting them on the eye she needs to cook with.

Terrance makes his way into the kitchen stopping at the entrance to stare at her. Even with her semi messy hair, big shirt, and saggy bed pants she manages to look good to him.

"Good morning Ms. Raven."

She smiles back at him and continues to flip her pancakes and watch over her food making sure not to burn it.

"Foods almost done. I'll make your plate and call for you when I'm finished."

He nods and plops onto the couch. Little did they both know Stephen had been watching Terrance undress Raven with his eyes and he didn't like it a bit.

He kisses her forehead before plopping down beside his boy and whispering something to him.

"She's mine bro, back off. If I catch you staring at her again that's yo ass."

"Over a girl though? I thought we was cool? I know you sweatin shawty but I didn't think y'all was like that. You just met her."

Stephen rolls his eyes and Raven calls for the boys to come and gets their plates before sitting across from them and focusing on the movie playing on TV.

She notices Stephen staring at her and she shifts uncomfortably before getting up to toss her plate and put her dish in the sink. Her phone vibrates shortly after.

:Bestieeeeeeeee🤞🏾❤️: When are you coming back?

Me: I'm on my way actually I got shit to tell you

Bestieeeeeeeee🤞🏾❤️: ouuuueeee bitch hurry up

Me:😂😂😂 ok:

She puts her phone away and tosses the shirt and pants she borrowed from him in the dirty clothes basket before grabbing her leggings and another one of his shirts.

"You finna leave?"

She nods and he slips his Nike slides on and grabs a Wife Beater before grabbing his keys off the night stand and following her to the front of the suit.

"Bye Terrance."

"Bye shawty."

His eyes stay glued to the TV and she finds that a little weird. Even though she had just met Terrance yesterday he never missed his chance to stare at her or steal little glances and give her smile. The smile made a different to her knowing that she was finally making friends.

In the car she made no noise only nodding her head to the music playing and silently lip syncing the one song she did like. They pull up to her dorm building and she sighs heavily.  Back to hell. Raven knew that as soon as she walked through the door of the third floor she would get questioned by every female on her floor. Even though they never thought to talk to her before. Stephan was a Junior and a fine one at that. Well known around campus and Raven wasn't the type of girl you would usually spot on his arm. Let alone him to be having sex with. She's pulled out of her thoughts when he grabs her hand and rubs the back of it with his thumb.

"You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"If they ask, you mine. Any problems send them to me. Anybody in your building say we fucked, they're lying I don't fuck freshman."