11.

June had finally rolled around Ravens' belly had now become larger than her. She was at the point where she could no longer see her feet and he stomach became a table for her bowls and snacks when she was hungry. Her cravings had gotten worse Nutella and Ice cream, cheese fries with honey mustard, cold tacos, but anything containing honey mustard was what she wanted the most of.

As for her and Stephan's relationship they had rekindled the spark they once had. Raven had forgotten all about him stalking her and he had sent all his files and other evidence to his storage back in the states so that she would never know.

Shawty x Plies play loudly in the back while they cleaned the house together. It was only right that Isabella take leave after finding out that her and Stephan had been having sex frequently while she was telling Raven to leave him and give him the cold shoulder. Sergio was still around but not as much seeing as though the two no longer needed them. Yet they were still paid well through the company.

"I think I'm going to work on the nursery later, unless you want to help me."

Stephan had been so excited since finding out that they were having twins. Yes, I know, twins. They were giving their mother hell while their father adored their little kicks. While the couple had been getting better they believed it was best to keep the gender unknown.

"I found a better carrier than the one we have, so I think I want to send the one you ordered."

"I wonder how  my mom and them are going to feel when they get here. Who did your doctor tell the gender to?"

"I don't know. I just gave her my emergency contact list and told her to pick a number to call and she smiled and said okay."

"You excited for the weekend?"

As much as she wanted to go back to the states she wasn't cleared to fly especially not that far. Stephan had finally caved and allowed her to get a phone so that she could contact everyone back home letting them know she was fine. Everyone had finally let the weight of her missing fall off of their shoulders knowing she was in good hands. But her best friend, Victoria, wasn't having it. She didn't believe anything about the story Raven told anyone back home. There was no way her best friend would just up and leave willingly and not let her know that she was leaving the states. And she definitely wouldn't have gone four and a half moths without talking to her. But she would play along until she got some alone time with Raven to find out what really happened and how she ended up thousands of miles away, with a new name, married, and pregnant.

It was now Thursday and their family and friends would be getting flown out privately for the baby shower. The couple would have no say so in anything for the weekend seeing as though everything had already been planned, booked and covered by a group of Ravens friends.

"I just hope your mother doesn't come with fat jokes and tells you that I'm too big and that I'm not healthy again. Because I'm trying E, I really am and... and i feel like she's still going to find a reason to hate me being with you."

"Don't worry about her we had a long talk. Every things going to be fine okay?"

"Okay. Are you excited about your dad coming?"

He shakes his head knowing that his mom would be more focused on his father and his wife Ebony more than she would be focused on the fact that he would be bringing two kids into the world soon. Maryland always found ways to make things about her especially if it gave her a reason to be bitter.

"Hopefully Maryland doesn't start anything with him. I think him and his family are coming tonight though."

"I should probably start cooking then."