Vega": I promise for as long as I'm around I'll keep him alive... but you see, now you have Lili, you may not like her but Bell binds you two together, he will link the two of you. She is now someone you have."

She bowed her head in thought. She raised her head and turned back to me.

Hestia: what about you? You say I have Bell and Lili, but not yourself. Why? You met Bell days before Lili, you saved his life on a multitude of occasions. So why? Why don't I have you too?

I was silent but Vega sighed knowing the same thing I did.

'Why should I really give a shit tho?'

I thought again before answering. I had Vega talk with me again.

Vega": You do have me... but I'm not permanent."

She looked at me shocked and confused. Then as if on que Bell came back with two bowls and two cups.

Bell: I'm back.

Hestia quickly turned to Lili and quickly whispered something in her ear. Right after she latched onto Bell. I lip red what she said.

Your already too late for this race.

I face palmed as Lili latched onto Bell too. They started getting closer too each other giving smug death stares.

Bell: G-Goddess? Lili?

Then he bolted of screaming something about a guild. I looked at the situation and grabbed my tea while leaving.

'Is it Monday?'

Bell POV:

After apologizing for me running away constantly. We walked out of the guild as I thought about what happened to Lili and Hestia earlier.

Aiz: It's amazing you made it too the tenth floor so quickly.

"No, that's not true. I have to get stronger. I still have long way to go. I'm still a beginner in fighting and I can't get anywhere towards reaching my goal. I'm no good"

Aiz: There's no one who can teach you how to fight?

"Well there is Donathen- oh, you probably don't know who I'm talking about. He's a really good fighter and wears green all the time."

Aiz: Donathen?... Donathen?! You know him?

"Yeah? Do you know him too?!"

Aiz: Not very well, no. But I've barely seen him fight. How about this I could teach you.

"Huh?!"

I blinked twice.

Timeskip

I found Donathen outside the dungeon. I was about to get his attention before Loki jumped at him from behind, he back handed her higher than the dungeon. Then I walked to him.

"Hey Donathen! Me and Aiz are gonna train. I wanted to know if you could help me too."

Donathen: Sure, it gives me an excuse to do something other than hunt.

"Okay let's go! Oh, are you and Aiz friends? I mentioned you and she said she knew you."

Doom Slayer POV:

Vega: