Ch. 3 - Smile And Play Your Part

I woke up in some strange allay, reaching for the back of my head where it throb, Feeling a sticky paste which i knew was blood. I hated it when they beat me this badly, it made it so much harder for me to hide let along a believable excuse; lets think... what'll be this time, hmm i don't know 'attack by an ally dog?!' I already was taking there shit so why did they have to go as far as they did i'll never understand. but this was such a daily routine I'am beginning to think that this is all, my life has to offer! and that's being a victim for someone's entertainment.

I pulled my body up rubing off the dirt I seemed to had laid in whenever I was out. Looking at the ground I saw that my iPod nano was still on, so I reached down to pick it up and the screen was cracked; The screen was fucking CRACKED! I could feel my face rise above its tempter as a clear liquid began to roll down my face, "my god I haven't cried in year-rs... I forgot what it felt like, cant say I missed it" I spoke gently to myself as I wiped away fallen tears that continued to roll down my face while i still thought about my cracked Nano.

It was one thing to throw rocks at me and another to beat me up and put me in the hole. But when you destroyed the one thing that means more to me then my own breath, I knew you had ruined my ability to care for what little I had for my life. taking my music had to be my death sentence; as life is my prison. but what was I to do now ...?! my only escape is full of shattered fragments of what it use to be; Frank I swear on ever warped tour I've been too you'll pay! but for now.. ill just smile and pretend it didn't happen as the tears I had tried to keep contained, fell furiously onto my bright green Frankenstein; which had [Alesana] in dark green written across its belly.

Afther sobbing for a few minutes, I wrapped my headphones around my broken Nano as I hurried to turn it off. feeling the present of something or someone here with me. but i couldn't exactly make it out to be a boy or a girl so.. I wondered if it could be an animal but whatever it was I wasnt about to stick around to find out precisely what it was.

I took off into a narrow side walk, hearing small *pats* that i could make out to be tiny feet's of an animal with claws. it began to chase afther me as both of our heavy breathing collided with one another, my heart was racing restlessly as i feared for my life. "Oh no, please lets not make my lie the truth" i said in paints as i thought about my excuse for coming back home late. And just as I swopped around the corner trying to out run whatever that was chasing me. I got caught by yet another clumsy mistake of mines, a huge brick wall that stood between me and the rest of the side walk.

"What to do! What to do!" I shouted, panicking as the feeline cought up to me. I turned around expecting to see a bulldog or maybe even a pit-bull but no.. It wasnt even close... it was a small Pug; that seemed to belong to someone. thats correct I Eden Anzivino; its Italian Ed's italian so technically iam too. Has been running from a small dog.. Why was I so pathetic the little dog looked up at me obviously not knowing I was trying to run away from it. Ran right between my legs circling its self around my left foot like he knew me, this dog was way to friendly to be treat, and defiantly belong to someone that was most likely looking for it.

I looked at my 'Pokémon' watch to tell what time it was, Ok so the little hand was on the 4 and the big hand was in-between the.. 6 no the 5... Ugh I don't know I got frustrated holding my head that still throb when ever I began to think way more then I should have been *woof woof* the small dog let out, In such a small bark that it even made me smile.. For awhile at least.

"Look" I kneed down to the dog's level, making what use to look like bright red jeans, become an even more harsher dirty copper color. "You cant come with me" I explained myself to the dog as if he fully understood any words of mine. "Amy is afraid of dogs... and you dont wana be there any ways there's a horrid troll living in the house, trust me puppy! I dont wana even go back... But I dont have a choice like you, I dont want Amy to become upset because I havnt returned shes to lovable for that type of tug on her heart. I wish for her not to shed a tear for my hopelessness but what's a mother to do" I smiled because someone was listening even if it was just a dog, it made me spark yet another smile. which is rare since Iam as cold as a stone I never thought such a animal would make me feel this way.

And he must be hungry I kept' thinking as he sniffed my hand to find a possible sent of whatever he was looking for "Hungry boy?" I said standing up as I reached for my backpack pulling out an apple I knew Amy had stashed for me, for days like this one. but this poor dog needed it more then this than this boy. "Want it boy, the-en go-o & get it!" I threw the apple into the air as the dog watched for it to fall, and with that I ranned home hoping the dog didn't notice or followed as i ran. But before I could head home I had to cover these fresh bruises on my face, so I stopped by a park and went into the filthy mens room taking out my make up kit that I applied on my fresh cuts; not a good idea as it admittedly began to burn but these scars had to go if I was going to go home.

As I got home I was greeted by an angry Amy not in her 'work clothes' but in a Robb.. Uh oh that was a terrible sign and meant she had been waiting for me to arrive home. And then it hit me; Oh yeah.. I missed school but hey its not my fought I was put in the hole.. Somehow if I every told her I don't think she'll be able to understand so for now ill just have to smile and play my part, the part of a problem child... Cause thats what I was, and who I was a Problem......