6

Hoseok took rapid breaths. He was terrified. This...thing, had eyes that glowed a bright green like toxic waste and a stare that could kill.

It began to approach Hoseok. "Here, let me help you up." It said, holding a hand out for him and flashing an eerie smile. Hoseok started at it. He knew the rumors of this place, and to see something like this only made him less skeptical.

Hoseok shook his head as he stared at this thing. It gained a serious expression and retracted its hand. "Very well. I tried to help you leave," It started, "but if you won't accept it, then I'll have to show you the consequences of being disrespectful."

It grabbed Hoseok by the wrist and dragged him upstairs. Hoseok screamed and screamed, shouting "No!" continuously and pleading to be let go. The figure's hand didn't budge from his wrists. The figure ran with him into the same room where he had left Jimin and throws him on the ground, opposite of where Jimin lied. Hoseok shakily opens his eyes to be met with the sight of Jimin lying in a pool of blood.

"Jimin!" He yells, sporadically crawling to his knees and trying to rush over to the boy. Before he can get anywhere, the slim figure cuts him off. It looks down at Hoseok with an expression that gave him the worst feelings he'd ever experienced. "Ho..seok..." Jimin said faintly.

Hoseok look at Jimin, then at the figure. "What do you want with him?!" He yelled, feeling tears stream down each of his cheeks. The figure simply chuckled. "Please...help..." Jimin whimpered again. Hoseok had one million thoughts race through his mind. What do I do?

"You have to help him!" He shouted at the figure. It simply turned its head and gave Jimin and hungry look, almost as if the slow and painful misery was a drug. "What do you want? Money? I have money!" Hoseok screamed, begging for this heinous...thing, to help his friend.

"Money?" The figure snickered. "You think that with my power, I would want money?" It said, walking towards Hoseok, it's eyes fixed on the boy's terrified eyes. "I don't know what you want. I'm just offering what I can.." Hoseok's voice trails off as the figure gets dangerously close to his face, now crawling like some type of animal.

The figure stares at him with deep, soulless eyes. Though they were bright green and glowing, there was no feeling to them. No emotion. "I want the boy."

Hoseok's eyes snap open as his breath hitches at the statement. "W-What?" He asks, surprised by the offer. "Give me the boy. I'll have a reason to save his pathetic little soul." Hoseok panicked. He couldn't just give away someone like that. They were best friends. They were brothers. He stared at Jimin, whose eyes slowly began to flutter open and closed. "I..." Hoseok began. "I can't give him away...he's my brother. He's been there for me since-" The figure quickly interrupts him. "I don't want to hear it. If you won't give him to me, then you'll watch him suffer."

The figure quickly shifted around so that he was behind Hoseok, restraining him and holding his eyes open so that he was fixed on the blood-covered boy. Tears quickly began to fill Hoseok's eyes. His lip quivered. Seeing someone he was so close to in a state like this broke him. "That's it. Cry. Cry for me. Let me see all the pain you're feeling." The figure whispered to him.

"Hos...eok...let him...have...me..." Jimin struggled to get out. Hoseok didn't react. He stared at Jimin. He couldn't shift his focus. A pool of blood had formed from the boy's bleeding wrists. "Jimin..."

"Take him! Just, please, help him! Please!" Hoseok shouted. The figure left Hoseok and strutted over to the weak boy. "Please...help him, please..." Hoseok whispered through tears.

The figure knelt down to Jimin. The boy was hastily breathing several broken breaths ever second. The figure reached out, dipping his hand in the blood that had surely by now soaked into the floorboards. "Help...me.." Jimin faintly pleaded. The figure snickered. "How cute." He said.

The figure ran his hands over Jimin's wrist. Jimin winced at the pain and whimpered softly. As the figure's hands remove themselves,  Jimin can see that the bleeding has stopped. He sighs in relief and lets his head fall to the floor.

Hoseok's eyes widen as he sees Jimin heal. He wipes his tears and smiles, rushing over to the boy. "Jimin...Jimin...it's okay, it's okay. I'm here..." Hoseok says, sloshing through the blood pool and resting Jimin's head in his lap. Jimin whimpered. He was in pain. His body was nearly shut down from his blood loss. His eyes felt too heavy to hold open and his breathing felt like it took years to get a single breath.

The figure pushed Hoseok away from the boy. He lifted Jimin into his arms and stared darkly at Hoseok. "I'm going to say this once, and only once." Hoseok gulped at the figure's dark voice. "You will leave. And you will never come back here again. If you do, I swear to the God that you worship that I will hunt you down and make your life a living hell."

Hoseok shivered at the words. He was terrified to say the least. "You may think you're safe..." the figure began, crawling to Hoseok's ear. "but you're far from it." Hoseok felt more tears form. His heart beat began to quicken. "Get out."

Hoseok jumped up and ran out of the house. Jungkook and Jin were nowhere in sight. He took off down the street in blood covered clothing, running as fast as he could and never looking back.

The figure held Jimin in his arms. He looked down at Jimin, who was slipping in and out of consciousness. The sight was beautiful to the figure, even pleasing. Pain was something he enjoyed to see. He could admit it, he was a sadist. Pain was something that could give him a smile no matter the circumstance.

The figure began to walk out of the room with Jimin. Jimin's head, which lied on the figure's elbow turned to see the pool of blood that sat in the corner of the room. Jimin gagged at the sight, feeling a burn through his mouth and he threw up off to the side of the both of them. The figure shot his head over to him. "Oh, don't be a baby. It's just blood." He stated, continuing down the stairs and into some type of closet.

It wasn't a large room, but it wasn't small either. It was big enough for two people to stand in, but not large enough to hold furniture. The figure sat Jimin down on the floor and left the room. Jimin's eyes slowly opened, watching him leave. He approached the door and turned to face Jimin. "You belong to me now." He stated , a large grin growing on his face. He chuckles a bit, then speaks.

"Good luck."