3

Jimin had been at home for a few hours. After the boys' "visit" to the old abandoned place, they went out to eat.

The day was tiring, so Jimin decided to relax for the rest of the day. He turned on a small TV in the corner of his dorm and flipped to a random channel.

As he was watching, the TV began to get a bit static-like. "Really?" Jimin said under his breath. "Damn antennae." He flipped the TV off and decided to study a bit for upcoming exams.

He flipped open a book and began scanning through it, only picking out the parts he thought would be important. Suddenly, the pages began to blow around, as if there were a draft in the room. "Ugh." Jimin groaned. He turned to close the window, which he thought would be the cause of the draft, but realized that it was already closed.

"What the..?" He said softly. "Maybe it's the air conditioner?" Jimin turned to set the heat and air conditioning of his dorm, but realized both were off.

"Oh, I get it." He said, laughing lightly. "The supposed 'demon' in that house followed me, huh?" He said aloud, thinking that one of the boys had snuck in the room to mess with him. "Really funny, guys. Cut it out."

The pages stopped moving as Jimin spoke. "Thanks, guys." He said, laughing. "You can leave my room now."

Jimin's phone soon went off, seeing a notification from Jin's Snapchat. "Oh, are you coming clean now?" Jimin asked aloud. He proceeded to open the message, only to be met with a confusing sight.

A look of concern grew on Jimin's face

A look of concern grew on Jimin's face. They were all at Jin's dorm already? Jimin turned away from his screen and looked back at his book. "But...the pages..."

Jimin was growing nervous. He decided to leave the dorm for a bit. "I'll just go to clear my mind. I'm just paranoid." He said to himself. He responded to Jin, letting him know that he was on his way over.

As Jimin arrived, he was met with Jungkook's smiling face. "Hey, there's the dare devil. Come in." Jungkook said, leading Jimin inside. "Jin! Jimin is here!" He yelled. "I'm literally right here." Jin chimed in, standing only a few feet away from the boys. "Oh! Sorry! Do I need to speak louder?!" Jungkook teased.

"No, I can hear you plenty, Jungkook." Jin said, laughing along with the boys. "Where's Hoseok?" Jimin asked. "He's still on his way." Jin answered. "What movie do you guys wanna watch?"

"I think we should watch a scary movie for brave boy over here." Jungkook said, nudging Jimin a bit. They both chuckled a bit. "Alright. How does a Paranormal Activity movie sound?" Jin asked. "Perfect."

Soon, Hoseok had arrived and the boys situated themselves. The movie didn't scare Jimin the least amount, but every time a door opened on its own, Hoseok let out a scream that did scare Jimin. "I'm gonna get more popcorn." Jin said halfway through the movie. He stood and walked into the kitchen.

"This isn't even scary." Jimin said. "Shhh!" Jungkook interrupted. Jimin laughed a bit, then continued to watch.

It had taken Jin more than a few minutes to get the popcorn. "Where's Jin?" Jimin chimed up. "Getting popcorn." Hoseok said. "Thanks Sherlock. I meant why is he taking so long?"

"I don't know. Go check on him." Hoseok said. Jimin rolled his eyes and stands, moving to the kitchen to find Jin.

"Jin? You in here?" Jimin asked, walking around the kitchen. "Hello?" He asked once again. It was silent in the room. "Okay, very funny. Come on out, now." He called out.

The room was still silent. Jimin was starting to get nervous. "Jin? Come on, please?"

Now he was scared. The page incident was enough. Now his friend is gone. "Jin, I'm gonna all the police soon. Get out here." Still no sign of him. "Oh, God."

Jimin turned to walk out of the kitchen. As he turned, something came up behind him, grabbed him, and screamed in his ear. Jimin left out a blood-curdling cry, feeling his nerves shoot through the roof.

He began to cry. Whatever was behind him, had left him go. Jimin crawled away, tears running down his cheeks. He turned around to see what had caused this, only to be met with Jin's laughing face.

"Jin! You son of a bitch! That's not funny!" Jimin yelled, wiping tears from his eyes. Jin couldn't stop his windshield laughter from filling the room. "Your face-! You should've seen your face!" Jin said, trying to gather himself.

Jungkook and Hoseok ran into the kitchen, concerned plastered all over their faces. "What happened? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked. "This asshole scared the shit out of me!" Jimin said, finally standing.

Jin continued to laugh. "His face was priceless! Holy shit!" He said. Jungkook and Hoseok sighed a bit and laughed along with Jin. "It's not funny!" Jimin chimed in.

"Holy shit, dude. I guess you are scared." Hoseok said, that same heart-shaped smile on his face. "No. I'm not." Jimin said. He turned to look for the time. 7:28 P.M.

"Look, lets just get this over with. Let's go to this stupid house." Jimin mumbled, leaving the kitchen.

"It was so funny you guys. You had to be there. Holy shit." Jin said as they all walked out.

Jin, Jungkook, and Hoseok all met Jimin outside. He was standing by the car, arms crossed and head down. "We're ready, brave boy." Jungkook said. "Shut up." Jimin responded.

The boys all joined each other in the car, taking off to the abandoned home. As they arrived, Jimin was the last to get out. "Come on." Jin said.

Jimin hesitantly leaves the car and approaches the house. It looked so much more ominous at night. Hoseok and Jungkook approached Jimin. "You ready for this?" Hoseok asked. Jimin nods, not only to assure them, but to assure himself that there really was nothing to be afraid of.

Jin hands Jimin a flashlight. "Just in case something spooks you." He says. Jimin lets out a soft "Hm." as he takes the flashlight. He looks toward the house once more before beginning to approach it.

It felt like each step was a warning with the crunch of twigs, leaves, and occasional rocks. Jimin was thinking about backing out. All he had to lose was his dignity. That's not so bad, is it?

As he got lost in thought, Jimin found himself already at the front door of the home. He turned to see the boys all giving him a thumbs-up. "Good luck!" Jungkook yelled as they all begin to flock inside of the car and drive off.

Jimin lets out a deep exhale. "Okay, here we go." He turns the door knob and opens the door, hearing the long break of the old wood. Now, there was no backing out.