Chapter 7. What Just Happen

Anna Point of View

As I look over at Eric he seem very uncomfortable, weird I thought to myself. Hey Brittany how are you I asked. Hi Anna she said very shortly. Um Eric I been trying to catch you all week, Have you been avoiding me Brittany asked Eric. Ugh Eric Replied, no but I have been busy working and just being around okay. Hey guys do you like no each other or something I asked. I'm so sorry Anna Eric said. This is my little cousin Brittany. Wow I replied. How is it that I did not  know you guys were related? I said with a laugh. Brittany commented and said, it's because I went to a private school and I wasn't around much back in high school. Really what private school? It was a dance Academy you can ask Jace he knows she said kinda rudely. Umm okay,  I said not really caring or not if she was trying to excuse me out the conversation she was having with her cousin Eric. Brittany can we just talk later Eric asked. I'm kinda in the middle of going for a run with Anna. Brittany looked at me with weird eyes, and said okay. So hey Anna ,  I'll just tell Jace you Called okay. Wait! Eric said how do you know Anna boyfriend Jace? Eric asked Brittany. Oh I work for him she said with a smile. Yeah I jumped in and said she is just his assistant. So that would be great Brittany I said in a hurry. You can also tell him I said I'll be waiting at home for him as well , I said with a mean look on my face . Sure she said , and walked away. I thought to myself, if I didn't know any better I would say that  crush I said she had on Jace was actually a real crush,  and I'm going to get to the bottle of it. Something about her didn't sit well after that little chat I thought to myself. So !!! Eric said, can we start this run or not he said with a smile. After you Sir I replied.