Chapter 13 Talk to Me

Jace POV

Few Days has passed, I haven't seen or talk to Anna. I wonder if she is thinking about me like I'm thinking about her. My work isn't the same, staying at home homeboy crib isn't the same either. I want to go home to Anna, but she will not have me yet. Dave's walk in, hi man you alright, you looking all sad and what knot he said with a laugh. Well if you ever loved someone other then yourself then you would understand I said with a slight smile. Man what you need to do is go get your girl. If you love her then fight for her. It's not like you slept with Brittany, it was a petty kiss. Right? Of course I said, Anna won't see it that way man. She is so stuck up on the lips touching, a kiss to Anna means something. My kiss with Brittany is nothing like the kisses I share with Anna. It's love there, with Brittany is was lust, horny man looking for validation of another women to prove "hey I still got it" it's a joke man. All I need, and want is Anna. Then there is your answer Jace.

Call Anna I say out loud as I'm driving driving from work. Umm no answer, I wonder what she is doing. Phones rings I look in a hurry to see if it's Anna calling me back, it's my mom. I answer" hey mom, how are you? Well I'm great Son my mother said, how is everything with you. Honestly mom Anna and I are in a rocky place. What happen mom asked, well I kinda kissed another women at the office, it was stupid and I regret every second now. I realize I was wrong. Well son, the first step is admitting, but I hope Anna forgives you. Beautiful women like Anna can easy find a man who loves her enough to care just a little more then that son. I know your right mom, but I'm not letting Anna go without a fight. Mom let's out a laugh, then go son go she say as she is laughing. I can't ever take my mom to serious she thinks life is to short to be upset so just smile and laugh she always say. I going to have to call you back mom I'm driving. Okay talk to you later son. Mom hangs up the phone and I start to really wonder where is Anna. During my phone call with my mom, she didn't beep in not once. That's alright I say to myself. I'll swing by and see if she is home. It's 5 o lock in the afternoon so she home by now I know.

That's weird, there's  a car in the drive way. Is that Anna I say to myself, and Eric Russel. Aw man you got to be freaking kidding me I scream to myself from inside the car. Is Eric trying to push up on my girl Anna. I haven't been out the house 5 minutes and he is already trying this bull. Not on my watch. As I park my car I head walking up the drive way. Anna see's me thanks Goodness for a second I could have sworn I saw him kiss her. Not to worry I thought to myself now, Daddy's home.