The perfect pika end

I went to my dorm and met up with Denki in his room. I held a box with a big grin. "Guess what came in?" I smirked as I held up his Pikachu costume. He chuckled and took it.

"So this is what you were so excited for? In that case put this one. I think you would look cute in it. Plus I kind of want you to be my Pi to my chu!"

My dork giggled as he held up a Pichu outfit. "You adorable dork. I suppose it's only fair if I joined in." I giggled as we both changed into the costumes.  When he saw me in my outfit his eyes lit up.

"Y/n..."

I blushed as Denki looked pretty cute and handsome in his Pikachu outfit. "W-what why are you starring at me like that?"

"You know, you might be too cute with that on. I might not be able to control myself."

He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Control yourself from what Hmm?" He smirked and smashed his lips against mine. It was long and passionate, we broke it up for some air.

I giggled and had a huge grin on my face. We rested our foreheads together.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Denki." I said as I rubbed into his neck. We ended up playing some games, and teasing each other about what Pokémon we were dressed up as.

"You know I think this Pika character fits me pretty well. Just like being a Pichu fits you!"

He said as he played with my ears ears. I giggled as I kissed his cheek. "How am I like Pichu? I know why your pikachu but why Pichu for me?"

"Cause Pichu is small and cute! While Pikachu is cool and awesome like me!"

I giggled and nudged him. "Hey don't forget about cute and charming." I flirted with him. His face flashed pink as we laid in his bed.

"Then you are also sweet and adorable and I wouldn't know what to do without you..."

I smiled at his hint of affection. "Denki are you trying to tell me how much I mean to you?"

"I uh maybe?"

He laughed nervously he's so cute.  "Well if you are, I'm glad I changed classes you changed my life completely. I wouldn't have a happy life without you. You were the first one to catch my eye and make me feel welcomed. So I think you mean more to me, than I mean more to you.... I think I worded that right." My face flushed red as Denki kissed my cheeks to my lips.

"I don't think so... You did a lot for me, who knows what kind of guy I would have turned into if you didn't come in my life? Do I have to show you what you mean to me?"

"D-Denki I don't." He said sweetly it sent shivered down my spine. He chucked and hugged my tightly.

"CAUSE YOU MEAN THE WHOLE WORLD TO ME!"

He hugged me till I couldn't breathe. "Denki... Air..."

"Oh yea sorry got a bit carried away."

"Your such a dork..."

"A cool handsome dork right?"

He said a bit nervous I chuckled and nodded. "Of course you are specially the handsome part." I winked at him next thing I knew he was on top of me.

"So you said I could have you for the full day when this happened... Can I ummm Can I make you mine?"

"W-what do you mean by that?!?"

"Watch some movies and see were the night takes us of course. Where you thinking of something naughty Y/n?"

He smirked as he raised a eyebrow. I sighed and rolled him off me. "Says the guy who was on top of me and asked me to be his!" I laughed gosh I love me life with him...

(Alright there are three endings to this one with
the pika costume aka this one
Then a spicy one if people want it it's the old 🍋
Then a normal ending where I can't say cause spoilers for this chapter all I can say is 🐶🐱)

(Also I have another Denki story in progress if you want to read it! I always upload it.)