Chapter 2

I walked with Ibara and told her what had happened. She was really happy for me and understood why I wanted to leave.

"Who knows maybe you will finally find the one."

She winked and giggled at me, I blushed and looked away. "I doubt it, You know how I'm not good at talking to people..."

"Stop it, plus I am just going to focus of getting new friends. To also improve my quirk. That way I can be a Fox and control my lighting spark thing." I said looking to my hand. She rubbed my head messing up my hair.

"Our classmates were jerks to you. I hear class 1 A are full of sweet hearts like you! So you are bound to find someone of interest. I mostly hope you find happiness and love. I know that's the second thing you want from being hero. I know you can do it, you can do anything you set your mind too."

She gave me a hug, I laughed and hugged her back. "Thanks Ibara I should probably get ready for my next match."

"Chin up! You will shine as bright as the sun!"

I smiled she always has sweet words to say. I then noticed a handsome man with yellow hair and eyes looking at me. I swore, I saw his eyes spark. Once I saw that spark I saw it in front of my face. It's like electricity was between us. Ibara noticed me starring at him and tapped my shoulder.

"Hey that kid was one of them. He was a nice kid. He asked me to hang out. I wasn't interested at all. Maybe you will want to hmmm? I think you two would be cute anyways."

She smiled and walked away! "HEY YOU CANT JUST SAY THAT AND LEAVE!" I yelled feeling hot in my face. I heard a chuckle, I looked back and say yellow hair walk away with his two other friends. I used a gust of wind to cool me off. I Then I saw Allmight waving me over.

"Young Y/n? Do you want to meet everyone now? Everyone is taking a quick break."

Allmight said, as I approached him and  two other teachers. I nodded feeling nervous. "Yea sure would love too." I said as I walked with them. Why do I feel like something wild is going to happen?