Special chapter 3

"You look so beautiful!"

"Kaminari sure won't be able to resist you, that's for sure."

Ochoa said in awe and Jiro was teasing me as always. "I'm not doing this for just him, it's nice to hang out with everyone." I said blushing thinking about Kaminari.

"Yea, but it so happens you said yes when I told you Kaminari will probably be there."

"SHUT UP JIRO!" The girls laughed at me, I looked in the mirror at my dress.

(this can be the dress you wore if you want)

"I looked Alright I suppose."

"Right let's go meet the others!"

We arrived at the meeting place, I came in and there was Denki all dresses for up. I felt my face heat up. Denki and I caught each others eyes.

"Y-y/n...."

Denki slowly walked up to you. It was like everyone was gone it was only us. "Den-Denki..." he smiled at me and checked me out.

"Yo-You look so... Beautiful..."

I blushed and looked away being flustered. "Denki please, I mean look at you. You look like a prince who you came right out of a fairytale." I said playing with my hair. He chucked and grabbed my hand.

"Then I suppose you are my princess right?"

He winked I giggled. "For tonight, why not?" I smiled and looked back into his eyes.

Everyone else was talking about getting in, Denki and I were lost in our own world.

"So you are definitely going to give me a dance right?"

He said smoothly I laughed at him. "Maybe, maybe I will dance with Kirishima instead." I smirked as he whined.

"What, why not dance with me?"

"Cause I can't just play it easy on you. Plus it's cute seeing you whimper." I laughed evilly.

"Guys we have bad news!"

Deku and Iida got our attention. The lights were shut down, we were now trapped between everything! We are stranded. I began to panic then I felt a warm hand squeeze mine.

"Hey it's okay."

Denki smiled at me I cuddled up to him for more comfort. Deku said they had all the hero's held up. There are villains everywhere.

"we will get out of this."

He said as he placed me gently to the floor.

"Hey instead of fighting, why don't escape and go tell the hero's?

"It would be too hard, they are scattered all over the place."

A blonde girl said, I just realized I never got her name. I was with Denki well trying to steal him away from his job. Kaminari sighed and sat back next to me.

"Then is seems all we can do is wait until help comes..."

Kaminari said as I held his arm. Jiro day sat next to me.

"Are you saying you are okay with just waiting? What about you Y/n? I know you don't."

"I- I don't but at the same time what could we do?"

"I agree with Y/n. What do you mean exactly Jiro?"

Kaminari asked her.

"Don't you feel like you should help?"

He looked down and began to look sad. My heart was dying I hate seeing him like this.

"Hey, Hey the villains even caught all might! There is no way to save them ourselves!"

Mineta said, for once I agree with him. Then everyone was talking about we all wanted to be hero's. Is it really okay for us to do nothing? I looked to Deku, he was getting that idea look in his face. I let go of Denki as Deku was explaining how we save them. "Midoriya, how are we going to fight them? We are out numbered and they are cleaver."

"I understand how you feel, but is there anything that convenient to help us?"

Kaminari chimed in with me. I looked at Deku, I saw a leader who had full confidence in him.

"Even if it seems impossible there is a way, I want to look for the best way to keep safe. Then to save everyone!"

"I know a way, the villains must have shut down everything. If we go to that control room and sneakily reboot it. We will be able to reach people from outside. We just need to keep away from the eyes of the villains!"

The random blonde girl said. Jiro walked up to her.

"What do you mean keep away from the eyes of the villains? How can we do that?"

Jiro asked, I got up and asked something. "So you think there is a secret way there?"

"More or less, chances are they don't know everything about our security system."

Everyone began to brighten up. There was hope still for saving them. Everyone was starting to agree with her.

"WE CAN DO IT! Don't you think Y/n?"

Denki jumped up and put his hand on my shoulder. I smiled and nodded. "Yes I think it can work out well. Also what's your name? I never caught it." I said awkwardly laughing.

"Oh my name is Melissa! You must be Y/n! I heard a great deal about you."

She hummed and showed a bright smile.

"I will go with you Deku."

Todoroki said, it snapped me back into the real world. "I will definitely go!" I said as I went to Deku.

"Count me in."

"You can count on me!"

Jiro said with Denki saying it right after her. Everyone decided to go with that. It was time to save some hero's!