Chapter 9

It was the end of our Internship. I could not think that I didn't do a bad job. I looked at my hands. They told me I need to think more with my heart and not with my head. That I can do more than just my hands...

"Y/n how did your internship go?"

Kaminari waved me over with Grape head and him. I walked over and stood by the two. "Alright I guess, I improved a lot, I still feel like I disappointed them. I liked it but still... How was yours Kaminari? I bet a lot better than mine." I said looking down sadly. Next thing I knew Kaminari grabbed my arm and then gave me the most purist smile of them all.

"Hey it's okay you probably did great, knowing you. As for me, Everyone in my internship loved me. It was actually kind of great. If anyone had a bad time or got the hero's disappointed it's thoughts guys over there. I can't help but feel bad for them."

He said still holding onto me. I blushed and took a deep breath. He was trying to calm me down I could tell. I let it out and smiled back at him. "Yea I suppose thanks Kaminari."

"No problem I am happy to help you. After all what kind of friend would I be, if I let you think something false about yourself?"

"One more thing! STOP overthinking, getting flustered and don't get distracted on your goal! I saw a lot of that in you. I do believe it's what cost you to lose the festival."

"I am going to check in the others, I will catch up with you later Alright? You can come over if you want I won't stop you."

Kaminari hugged me then went to talk to the others. I sighed remembering what the hero said to me. They were really helpful. I looked to Kaminari who was talking to Midoriya and them next. No distractions and stop getting flustered... Its easy but with Kaminari... How can I not get distracted?

"You two have gotten closer some how. I can tell. You finally ready to admit like him?"

Jiro crept up on me. "No! I told you were are friends, besides I already got scolded for being distracted and such..."

"Hmmm... Wanna tell me how your internship went? It sounds like you got a lot of advice."

I groaned and nodded. "Did I ever! They told me so much, how I could have won the festival if I wasn't flustered or distracted."

"Bah, who do they know? They are just some hero's helping you out. Don't let it get to your head to much."

Jiro laughed and nudged my shoulder. "They also told me I need to stop letting things get to my head..."

"Man seems like you had one hard core hero! Mine was whatever, it was cool and chilling."

"Lucky." I mumbled and caught Kaminari's eyes. I saw sparks in them again my heart began to pound. I looked away and sighed as I saw Jiros smirk.

"What was that about? I never seen that before."

"Wait you saw the sparks?!?"

"Yea around his eyes and yours. Do you have two quirks like Todoroki?"

I shook my head. "No not that I know of." I looked back to Kaminari,.. "I always wondered what would happen if we trained together..." I said inside of my head, or I thought.

"Then ask him."

I froze as I heard Jiro chirp. "YOU HEARD THAT?" I squealed she laughed evilly.

"I hear many things. You do happen to talk out loud like Deku sometimes. It lets me know you really want to see how you two quirks will act together. Also how you find him attractive. So do it already ask him to hang out."

"Yea but I uh..."

"I will pull him over here."

"NO DONT YOU DARE!" I screamed, the room fell silent... Shit....

"Yelp that didn't go as planned."

Thankfully Kaminari started to talk again only to make a fool out of himself.

"Did you see him in that one video? Its all over the internet!"

I froze up was he talking about.

"This idiot better not say it with Iida right there."

Jiro glared at him. Then he said everything how Iida's brother was on tv!"

"KAMINARI!"

Deku scolded him oh no... I feel bad for Iida but... I say how Kaminari's face dropped.

"Dude I..."

"No, your okay your fine..."

Iida responded to Kaminari.

"Hey now would be a better time then any."

Jiro nudged me. My heart broke as I heard his broken sigh. I never seen himself look so down before. So broken... I walked over and placed my hand on his shoulder. He jumped up in surprise sparks flew around both of us.

"Oh, Hey Y/n."

"Nice going Jamming Yay."

Jiro went to him and gave him a glare. Why was she making him feel worse?

"Sorry... I really need to keep my mouth shut..."

"Yea think? Now Y/n here has something to say to yea."

She said as she kicked me onto him. Kaminari caught me and held me close to him. "Jiro!!!" I yelled as she left us alone... I looked up as the man was all red. "Sorry Kaminari..." We parted away and sighed.

"It's fine I- y- you know..."

He was still upset about what he said. I smiled and grabbed his arm. "Hey, it's okay Kaminari." I got his attention he looked into my eyes. "Things slip sometimes, we say things without thinking. You always have good intentions when you speak. You didn't mean any harm." He cliched up his hands and took a deep breath then let it out.

"I cant help but feel bad yea know? I'm such a idiot, even without my stupid Circit!"

He said as he loosened his grip. "That's not true Kaminari. I-I, you may not be the smartest but you are definitely one of the kindest and caring person here. That's what I think and see. The guy who sees the best in people and that's the best anyone can be." He looked to me shocked then he hit me with a graceful smile.

"Thanks Y/n, you know how to make me feel better about myself."

I blushed as I noticed he was checking me out. He cleared his throat and looked away.

"I should probably-"

"Wait Kaminari!" I tugged him close to me.

"Hmm?"

He looked back in shock. "Will you or, do you want to hang or train with me?" Please say yes...