Chapter 22

We went in the bus I was seated next to Kaminari, we were listening to music and singing. I kept blushing he sounded really good.

"WILL YOU TWO IDIOTS STOP SINGING!!!"

Bakugou yelled, Kaminari and I looked at each other and just laughed. Soon we arrived and the cats forced us down the cliff! They were going to train us from the get go. I'm so hungry...

"A beast!!!" Everyone screamed I looked at it and holy mac and cheese.

"Come on Y/n let's do this thing!"

Momo nudged me to move. I nodded and began to go in action. I saw a monster in the air. I saw Sero try to get it. I used the wind to catch it off course.

"Thanks Y/n!"

"No problem!" I said I looked around I can't use fire or electricity mine will send the forest to a blaze. I know I'll use the earth! Sorry electric powers. I looked to Bakugou and the others. I raised the ground underneath the beast to get it off balance.

"HEY GET YOUR OWN MONSTERS!"

"YOUR WELCOME!" I said blowing a strong wind at him.

"I got it!"

I saw Kaminari jump on the monster. Mineta was right underneath the beast.

"MINETA GET OUT OF HERE!"

"Right I'm on it!" The guy fled Kaminari looked to make sure it was safe and screamed.

"1.3 Million volts!"

I was going to leave but then Jiro's words echoed in my head.

"Yea if he does 1.3 million volts or more he goes brain dead."

I went back as the monster collapsed. I caught Kaminari with the air helping him land softly of the grass. I went up to him. He was a idiot.

"Habana yaaayyy hahahahah."

"Guess your my responsibility now." A monster came by me I used the ground to make waves and trap him the wind kept him away. I need to run I have no attack moves on me. "Come on idiot we need to go." He laughed as I took his hand and ran I saw monsters around me... "Alright here does nothing, super major storm!" I said at I used all my might with wind. I created a huge open track for us, the monster bears were flown away. I saw blood come from my nose and started to giggle. I felt funny haha...

Jiro's Pov

I was listing to the surroundings, we were getting close to the camp. I noticed Kaminari and Y/n. Oh was it too cute yet terrible. It looks like they both used to much power. Kaminari and Y/n were just walking side to side. Y/n was resting her head on the idiots Kaminari's shoulder. How are they holding up?

Your Pov

I rested my head on something that was warm and made me safe. I smelled food and was going for it.

"Congrats you made it!"

I was snapped out of it and realized I was in Kaminari's shoulder. Oh no... I sat up as much as I could, instead I fell into the table and sat down. I moaned in pain.

"Haha Ahh."

Kaminari fell beside me. "Get up lazy idiot. No wonder Jiro makes fun of you when you are like this." I said as I tried my best to sit him up with me.

"Girlfriend!"

He said and hugged me. My face was red and hot. "This is the idiot talking not him..."