❤️The perfect end ❤️

I went to my dorm and met up with Denki in his room. I got him a gift I was going to give him if he passed. I knew he would, he was sitting down on his bed. He bounced on it with a big grin on your face.

"So what did my lovely girl what to talk about?"

I sat beside him and kissed his cheek. I saw him blush and giggled. "Well since I knew you would pass cause of how awesome you are, I got you something!" His eyes grew wide he looked shocked and curious. I held up a cute fluffy puppy.

"Ooooooooo! ITS A PUPPY! Oh my goodness look at this guy! Wait... Is he actually mine? He's so fluffy I love him!"

I couldn't help but laugh and nod. "Yep, I think I remember you saying you wish you had a puppy when you are feeling lonely. Specially if I hang out with the girls, now you have him!"

"I love him! I'll call him bolt! Like Chargebolt but Bolt! He will be my little buddy!"

I chuckled. "I love it Denki." He put the puppy down and hugged me tightly.

"You really are the best girl anyone could ever have. I love you so much!"

I He loud and proud. I was so happy by how happy he was. "I love you too my hero Chargbolt." I cuddled into him. He wrapped his arms around me and held me on his lap. I was close to his chest so I rubbed up close to him.

"You make me the happiest guy alive! Sorry am I being to cliche? I am just so happy look at him! He's chasing his tail!"

"You fine hun. I'm glad your happy." He nodded then looked sad. "What's wring Denki?"

"I... I didn't get you anything... I was too worried about the tests... I'm the worst look what you did for me! I didn't even think..."

I sighed and shook my head. "Oh Denki Kaminari what am I going to do with you?" I giggled and started to put my hand threw his hair. He looked up into my eyes.

"Y-you, you aren't upset?"

I smiled and shook my head. "Of course not silly. Denki I wanted to surprise you to spoil you and make you happy. Just because you didn't know and didn't get anything doesn't make you bad."

"Y/n.... Why do you need to do this to me..."

"Denki What do you-" I was cut off by him kissing me. It was full of love and passion. My hands came down to his chest. He broke the kiss for air. "What was that about?"

"You driving me crazy, a guy like me can only take so much. You know that?"

"Well I don't mean it. I would be scared what would happen if I did try to make you go crazy." I said with a smirk, he smirked back.

"I... I would probably not be able to control myself anymore, but your sweet words and all that you do for me... It's unbelievable what they do to me. You make me laugh and feel alive. I hope you won't ever find anyone else better than me... I'm scared you will just realize I'm nothing but a perv..."

I playfully zapped him and kissed his lips. "Denki there is way more to you than being a perv. Hell I can be one do why should it matter? Also Denki..." I got up close to him our faces inches a part. I will never be with another guy but you.

It was always you who caught my eye. My heart and soul belongs to you." I kissed him with all the love I had. We slowly laid down as we kissed. Then Bolt ended up jumping between us. We both laughed and cuddled to the puppy.

"Haha hi Bolt buddy! You are trying to stop Mom and dad from doing dirty thing? Can't say I blame yea!"

Denki joked around as we laid beside each other. We spent the rest of the night cuddling each other and taking about the future. Our future we would spend the rest of each other's lives with. I couldn't be happier...

(So about my other ending of the lemon tree I am still iffy about it cause I know some people probably want it but I don't know if they do for sure... So until I know if people want it. This is it for this story. BUTT I have a new 11 chapter Denki x reader story out of you want to check it out. I upload it often if you end up liking the new story.)